6.4 Tune Results

superstroked

Reaction score
No problem! I'm gonna try to make it to the dyno this weekend so I'll post numbers from that also. That and I'm gonna try my hardest to get back to the track before it closes for the year and give the race tune a whirl.

Have you run the spartan tunes at all?

Dustball8504

Reaction score
Have you run the spartan tunes at all?

I only have up to the 250 tune but no I haven't.

IMG00356-20111018-1338.jpg

Truck on left is mine at 8100lbs. Truck on right is Beans71086 with his Spartan 310. His truck is an ECSB with full suncoast and traction bars. He also took his tailgate, toolbox and spare out and showed up low on fuel so he should've been 7700-7800lbs. I know his truck weighs 8050 with him in it, his toolbox, spare and tailgate also so that stuff should've been good for the 300ish lbs i figured.

Dzchey21

Reaction score
Mph looks good. Your sixty foot is the main reason your time was slower

Sent from my DROIDX

Dustball8504

Reaction score
Yeah, I think this tune has another tenth or two in it. I was launching around 1700 also so I might try a little harder launch next time.

superstroked

Reaction score
I only have up to the 250 tune but no I haven't.

IMG00356-20111018-1338.jpg

Truck on left is mine at 8100lbs. Truck on right is Beans71086 with his Spartan 310. His truck is an ECSB with full suncoast and traction bars. He also took his tailgate, toolbox and spare out and showed up low on fuel so he should've been 7700-7800lbs. I know his truck weighs 8050 with him in it, his toolbox, spare and tailgate also so that stuff should've been good for the 300ish lbs i figured.

Looks like you got the hole shot and he ran you down pretty quick...was it about 2 truck lengths at the trap?

Gearhead

Reaction score
What's the cost?

There will be a tiered pricing structure, but I have pushed back the release until the middle of november pending some more road testing for max mileage by me. I am also unsure on the political climate and may be developing for DPF on as well.....

TripleE44

Reaction score
As far as the dpf/political climate goes, have you looked into tuning for dpf on? On the 6.7 there are reports that the dpf on tunes that KEM has produced are increasing mileage. I'm wondering if the same could be accomplished for dpf on tunes for a 6.4.

superstroked

Reaction score
As far as the dpf/political climate goes, have you looked into tuning for dpf on? On the 6.7 there are reports that the dpf on tunes that KEM has produced are increasing mileage. I'm wondering if the same could be accomplished for dpf on tunes for a 6.4.

Most of the KEM increase claims I have seen on PSN have been debunked once they started hand calculating

Last edited:

Dustball8504

Reaction score
The urea on the 6.7 allows for better tuning with the DPF in place. Thats why people are getting 500rwhp with tuning DPF on.

onebadf150

Reaction score
There will be a tiered pricing structure, but I have pushed back the release until the middle of november pending some more road testing for max mileage by me. I am also unsure on the political climate and may be developing for DPF on as well.....

What's the political climate?

Gearhead

Reaction score
What's the political climate?

If manufacturers like SCT are getting out of the DPF removal game, I'll have to verify my tunes work fine with the DPF on. I would bet that the 500HP file would indeed work with a DPF because of the little to no smoke output.

onebadf150

Reaction score
If manufacturers like SCT are getting out of the DPF removal game, I'll have to verify my tunes work fine with the DPF on. I would bet that the 500HP file would indeed work with a DPF because of the little to no smoke output.

I guess the feds are putting pressure on them what bs. count me in for one of your files when you release them I love your 6.0L tuning.

05_psd_erik

Reaction score

I am hopefully getting a 6.4 soon. You say little to no smoke. I love this! Could you maybe throw a little vid on Facebook of a good swift pullout (not really a hard boost launch) of your tunes so we can see? I loved your 6.0 tuning and if I get a 6.4 and can make those kind of numbers without blacking out everyone around me, I AM I:blitzed:N!