6.4 Tune Results

3brorce

Reaction score
Ya I was talking about track times from before they closed for winter. I seen times for hot street but not SRL

Derek@Vision Diesel

Reaction score
Ok thanks. I seen hot street. Wasnt sure if that was SRL or not. Anyone know if he is ever going to fully release these or if he has the new Ford flash figured out yet?

He is waiting on SCT, just got an email from him. they are fixing something in the software and said it could be up to 2 weeks. But as far as i know the files are complete and for sale once SCT gets him set up

3brorce

Reaction score
He also emailed me back and he is waiting on SCT for the updated templates. Said they are very slow. He said he is waiting on them for the newest ford flash also. He is waiting on this one.

FS0P30
TQJF4

Eng PN: 8U7A-14C204-FE
Trans PN: 8C3A-14C337-CA

baddkarmaracing

Reaction score
I am running one of his older tunes right now and the shifting is amazing, only time the truck smokes is on the initial spool from a dead stop and then it's smokeless after that and power is amazing

idkillinit

Reaction score
My truck makes high 500s on x race. It's very smokey.full throttle but it only Hazes driving easy on take off. Get my best mileage driving highway at 70mph on race.

Latest posts

Members online