6.4 Tune Results

6.4stroke

probably geting the race tune and compare it to xtreme race very impressed with the reviews of gearhead

6.4psd916

Reaction score
No idea, posted the runs in the drag section, but probably 8200 to 8400, didn't clean the truck out or take anything off, 1/2 tank, and 230 pounds of me

6.4psd916

Reaction score
Damn son! thats awesome..Especially for a 6' lift and 37's..Glad to hear your studs didnt stretch as well..Gives me some faith!

Have made 3 dyno pulls, 3 trips down the track with another race file, and 3 with Matt's, and no puking or trans issues yet, guess ill see how long it holds....

funyun

Reaction score
Where do you get the tunes from? Price? Are they VIN locked or can you return the truck back to stock and use them on another if you end up selling the truck?

Dzchey21

Reaction score
Where do you get the tunes from? Price? Are they VIN locked or can you return the truck back to stock and use them on another if you end up selling the truck?

Tunes are vin specific

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Dzchey21

Reaction score
You guys are right but the tunes won't work on every truck they are sone what specific

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Gearhead

Reaction score
The trans controller strategy throws the monkey wrench into the tune compatibility.

Latest posts

Members online