6.7 CFD turbo kit frustration

Fordguy100

Reaction score
Dang it someone beat me. This is all I could do on my phone.

A86E-26231EFE5D74-131-0000002258C71DBB_zps238cb7b1.jpg

Last edited:

Powerstroke Cowboy

Reaction score
The thing is if CFD wanted to they could do a lot better then they are doing. That is the Sad thing. They have the ability they just need to put it to good use. I know this may seem far out there. But it is true. if only they could see it before they hack up another perfectly good pickup.

bricewise

Reaction score
The thing is if CFD wanted to they could do a lot better then they are doing. That is the Sad thing. They have the ability they just need to put it to good use. I know this may seem far out there. But it is true. if only they could see it before they hack up another perfectly good pickup.

I think thats what pisses off a lot of people. They are perfectly happy putting out terrible **** under the guise that they are a repair shop. Then in their next post they are claiming to be #1 in 6.7 performance.

RnEmOvr

Reaction score
to clarify. the piping is part of a turbo kit valued for 6000$ and i will be sending you the whole turbo kit for a refund of 6000$. this includes turbo, pedistal, air intake pipe, down pipe y pipe, turbo outlet pipe up pipes and manifolds. track that.

im sure you have my address on file.

IIRC they must keep all invoices for 7 years, I hope your invoice has a address. If they don't have that maybe a call to IRS for a business audit?

Or since there is 2 buildings maybe there are 2 businesses there?

You guys are some real genius's here.

So you like it in the rear?

Steve...at least I think your name is Steve. If I may, I would like to correct your post which you have presented as verified and factually based. Your post is worded much in the same manner as many of the posts on this forum and others. However, from my observations, it appears that you are a highly respected member of this forum, hence from other members viewpoint whatever you post is just automatically assumed to be fact.

With your resources available to you, I would have thought you could have readily determined that I am not Justine Holder. I have register to this forum using an e-mail that actually contains my name. I am not at all forum savvy, but have notice that somebody has added the CFD in my signature and was able to figure out how to remove that. Since this is my first post to a forum it has taken me a little time to figure out the mechanics of it. I only joined the forum officially so that I could see all content such as pictures and awol postings and how the dynamics between forum members is exercised.

I do see how you may have assumed, perceived, deducted or whatever method that you determine as verified fact.

I am Marvin E. Holder and yes I am Justin's father. I fully expect to get all the jokes and smears resulting from this posting. So be it.

I am not Justin, I am his father. To answer your I do not like firearms personaly and have never owned any of my own, since if was like 15. I have used them in the military as I am a vietvet

What branch?

Something witty.

MEH

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
IIRC they must keep all invoices for 7 years, I hope your invoice has a address. If they don't have that maybe a call to IRS for a business audit?

So you like it in the rear?

What branch?

Something witty.

USN station NSF Cam Rahn Bay Retired from U.S. Department of Energy after 36 years of service

MEH

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Go drive down to that shop, and beat some sense into those boys. Before they really piss off a customer...

I think I understand the advice you are providing (given the many threats that have been posted) but I'm only aware of one unhappy customer which is Dan.

But don't worry I won't hesitate doing as suggested if I am aware a situation that warrants the occaision. Thanks for your concern.

RnEmOvr

Reaction score
I think I understand the advice you are providing (given the many threats that have been posted) but I'm only aware of one unhappy customer which is Dan.

But don't worry I won't hesitate doing as suggested if I am aware a situation that warrants the occaision. Thanks for your concern.

If you do some searching on any diesel forum you will see the many complaints. Hell isn't there 2 separate guys in this thread alone?

Something witty.

PTSUPERD

Reaction score

All you are doing is baiting.

Tic toc tic toc...

PSA CEO

MEH

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
If you do some searching on any diesel forum you will see the many complaints. Hell isn't there 2 separate guys in this thread alone?

Something witty.

I have searched this forum and .org.......I have not ever looked at other forums.
I have never seen any other complaints from "actual customers of CFD".

bricewise

Reaction score
USN station NSF Cam Rahn Bay Retired from U.S. Department of Energy after 36 years of service

In all honesty, I could care less if your Justin or his father. Clearly if your Justin your a **** up. And if your his father you clearly didn't instill any type of values worth bragging out.

If my son was gallivanting around like Justin has I sure as hell wouldn't be on some internet forum trying to do whatever it is your trying to do.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.