6.7 CFD turbo kit frustration

WoodBoy

Reaction score
No Sir, my nephew builds his parts in house with his employees.There is nothing wrong with building parts in house. But taking your time and knowing what you are doing are two things that are required... i just help with advice when I can. They make everything in the shop. keeps the cost down and quality is controlled better under his roof. I have only seen one unhappy customer and it sounds like it was from a miscommunication is all. [B]You sir have the same vision as your family. Cant read for ****. There is obviously Dan's thread and the thread by ray which is TWO customers. There was also the one in Louisiana, there was the first kit in production, there was the kit that ended up at Unlimited Diesel, there is a truck that is at Steve's shop right now, there was a call for TWO motors running ****federate Diesel kits to SPE just a week or two ago.[/B]

And I am pretty sure it was one of you guys who said something about not everyone has time to post their reviews on forums when someone was asking about getting any reviews of your kits, that falls for both good and bad reviews. And judging by your ratio of bad to good reviews, if everyone that bought a kit did use forums, it would be looking way worse than this

Last edited by a moderator:

PSD715

Reaction score
Idk. I'm starting to think they may just all live on one property, and they all don't actually see anything wrong with their products.

AcIdBuRn02ZTS

Reaction score
If these "others" really are family members.. don't the realize they are just stirring the pot that much more? lol

Dan

Reaction score
Well, I will say that Justin has told me personally that he is no fabricator and admits that. He also hasn't denied any of the images I've posted as work that came from his shop.

I've been asked to hold off on copying and pasting the e-mails I received tonight until he has time to respond and for giggles, I decided I'll let it be for a bit and see what happens. I will certainly post what Justin sent me and oddly enough, it has been somewhat professional.. ish.

Again for giggles, I'm waiting to hear what he has to say publicly and see what happens. Supposedly, he wants to make things right. Again, we'll see what happens.

Now.. I'm not switching sides but more or less just taking a step back and looking at the whole mess yet again. If what he is saying via e-mail is bs which it very well might be, I will say that he is good at it. The bs that is.

Anyways, we'll see.

this is going to be good!

hes good at lying

Dan

Reaction score
Well, I will say that Justin has told me personally that he is no fabricator and admits that. He also hasn't denied any of the images I've posted as work that came from his shop.

I've been asked to hold off on copying and pasting the e-mails I received tonight until he has time to respond and for giggles, I decided I'll let it be for a bit and see what happens. I will certainly post what Justin sent me and oddly enough, it has been somewhat professional.. ish.

Again for giggles, I'm waiting to hear what he has to say publicly and see what happens. Supposedly, he wants to make things right. Again, we'll see what happens.

Now.. I'm not switching sides but more or less just taking a step back and looking at the whole mess yet again. If what he is saying via e-mail is bs which it very well might be, I will say that he is good at it. The bs that is.

Anyways, we'll see.

why is he going to you to make things right? he want to shut down the fb page and start there.... i think dealing with the situation a little differently would do a way better job than trying sot shut the mouth thats speaking up...

3brorce

Reaction score
Isnt Justine 35 years old or so. Why are the relatives calling him young. 35 is not young.. He should have common sense and know right from wrong now I hope holy. Maybe thats the problem, he never grew up from everyone calling him young and a "good boy".

bricewise

Reaction score
So I went out last night drinking saw that Justin's uncle came to defend him...thought I was drunk....woke up this morning and realized I wasn't drunk as I thought.

WTF

bbbxcursion

Reaction score
How is this still going on? This is one of the greatest threads I've read since I joined diesel forums about 10 years ago. This is like Andrew times 20! What a complete basket case! Thanks for all the laughs dik head! You're going to fail at business and life if you keep this up.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.