6.7 Fuel Rail Pressure Drop with Hot Tunes

Mpoage

Reaction score
I've seen a 2011 truck with a bullydog throw the same code. When the PCM detects that it's got getting the required amount of rail pressure then it will throw that code. It's definitely tune related. There is nothing wrong with your truck.

dseitler

Reaction score
Installed H&S Dual Fuel kit on Wednesday night. No more codes and no loss of power. Game Over. I'm going to miss the truck shutting off at 90mph.

Shout out to Mike @ No Limit Fabrication for a great deal and great advice! Thanks Bro

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Yeah buddy glad you're happy. Those pumps install so easy.

dseitler

Reaction score
I ran a 13.890 last night with the dual fuel pumps. Really need a turbo kit before the stock one heads south. Thanks again Mike.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RedRice589

Reaction score
I would but I don't want to get excited and realize I've got more important things to spend money on lol maybe in the fall. Thx though.

dseitler

Reaction score
H&S Cal2 but have been playing with my own the past week. Waiting on a Turbo Kit but have been having some fun with it. Got tired of having the truck shut off and all the low fuel rail codes. Runs great pulls like crazy second half of the 1/4 mile. Limiting boost to 28psi but I am on borrowed time with the Turbo. EGT's are low considering the lack of air. We had a truck only night at PBI Race Track last Saturday night. About 150 trucks showed up. We had a Blast! I was running the SPE HotX but won't run that with the Dual Fuel and stock turbo. But I am running there HotX Trans tune. Traction Bars go on next Wednesday then hopefully the Turbo Kit will be available.

Buck1

Reaction score
Got the P0093 code yesterday. Going up a grade passed a grey hair camper hauler in a 24v, that refused to move over into an open lane, so I could merge on 75. Needless to say almost got around him, truck died, then had to make it over to the shoulder to figure out what happened. A little worrysome the first time. Sure didn't think I was asking anymore of the truck than I do when messing around at home. That was with a 15 pump and KEM tunes.

Buck1

Reaction score
Yes sir. Stock lift pump has 210k on it. I was telling a guy how well it was doing as he is getting ready for number 3 on his 2014, so I probably jinxed myself. I have an airdog pushing to it as well.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online