6.7 project, the good and the bad.

Oil Field Trash

Reaction score
Goes from riding the "I <3 CFD" train, right after Dan Manary's gigantic cluster f**k with those idiots, to the "I'm dissatisfied with MPD's work" train. Hmmmmm something smells fawky here boys.

1bad6.7

Reaction score
I know Maryland puts out quality products! I have bought parts from them in the past and they have not let me down.... I cant wait to see there top quality turbo kit for the 6.7! I have just been waiting for them to ship it out! I will report back once they get it to me, I will show you their top quality kit!!! :thumbup:

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
I know Maryland puts out quality products! I have bought parts from them in the past and they have not let me down.... I cant wait to see there top quality turbo kit for the 6.7! I have just been waiting for them to ship it out! I will report back once they get it to me, I will show you their top quality kit!!! :thumbup:

lots of evidence of it here already, on my truck for starters .

13_64_5.jpg

Bobby@MPD

Reaction score

Your kits ready to be boxed up, I'm just waiting for that one part.

Reaction score
I got you. Theres a full detail shop about 10 miles away that does amazing work. Make them 18's sparkle like some dubs!

Which detail shop is that? The Uftring express detail in East Peoria? Sorry for the thread derail. Was just looking for a good, reliable detail shop that you can trust in the Peoria area. By the way, what happened to the OP? haha

stacked6.7

Reaction score
Well I haven't posted on here for a while because no matter what I say all of you are going to side with them so there's not really any point... But just for the record it was a BIG spider! Have you ever seen the movie jumanji?!?

And I'm not saying I don't like they're products first of all. They're manifolds look awesome and all the welds look great. But it just looks like mine got slapped together, which is what irritates me. Bigpowr your kit does look very nice. But I have a couple questions about it since you guys keep posting on here.

Doesn't the two intakes pipes touching concern you? It looks like they are in your picture just like mine are. I would just assuming after a while they would beat each other up. Also I noticed how nicely everything is assembled on yours. Looks very clean. I'll post a picture of mine and you can see several zip ties along the intake pipe holding hoses and wire to it.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 187

Breaking Habits

Reaction score
Which detail shop is that? The Uftring express detail in East Peoria? Sorry for the thread derail. Was just looking for a good, reliable detail shop that you can trust in the Peoria area. By the way, what happened to the OP? haha

Jared Boyd that runs the detail shop down behind Club Cabaret right before Crevetucky, I mean Creve Couer. Called Custom Detailing. Hes good friends with a few of the guys here, does really great, meticulous affordable work

stacked6.7

Reaction score
But I guess this post is supposed to be the good and the bad. So here's some good. I'm happy with how the truck runs and drives. Everything feels very smooth and how it's supposed to. Deffinitely like the high tech 371FMW. Spools like my 66 but seems to hit a little harder. Truck doesn't really smoke much at all. I'm kinda surprised, figured it would lag a little more. Not sure what max boost is because I believe the mini max only goes up to 43 so I'll have to get a guage. I'm going to try and get dual fuelers before next summer if my funds allow it so we'll see. Here's a short video. I'll see if I can do another one from a stop to show spool up.

http://youtu.be/epBMmpCuLZ4

Latest posts

Members online