6.7 Twin Turbo Setup

White_monster

Reaction score
He doesn't have time to wait months on end for it. Dpc is fast approaching and he wants to test the truck out before hand not like last year's returning champion.

4EverBoosted1

Reaction score
I am sure Dan was aware of this possibility. He made the call anyway and here we are. Has Dan made it into the DPC for sure yet?

Dan

Reaction score
I am sure Dan was aware of this possibility. He made the call anyway and here we are. Has Dan made it into the DPC for sure yet?

Nope, I sure haven't. Are you saying that delivery times are based on if my truck is in DPC or not?

I made the call to go with the elite engine based on the time frame tadd gave me. I even asked him if he was sure about that time frame, he said he was.

I don't think I'm being unreasonable here, a date is a date, and I will wait till the end of febuary but after that the show must go on!

4EverBoosted1

Reaction score
No I am not saying that times are based on that. I was just asking bc of all the talk about the DPC deadlinez

Dan

Reaction score
No I am not saying that times are based on that. I was just asking bc of all the talk about the DPC deadlinez

I am in the voting, but that is almost irrelevant

Not trying to stir the pot here, but also, I'm not here to mess around.

I would love to have Tadds engine in my truck, from what kaleb says it works absolutely wonderful, on the other hand like Shane mentioned I can't be waiting months on end after a dead line!

Tadd will pull through!

NathannialD

Reaction score
*posted 12/10/13

I figured based off of these posts about 5 weeks from Dec. 10th you'd have both the engine and trans. Did you dramatically change your build plans? That's a pretty big time frame setback.

Assumptions were made that since they shipped in a trans that we were just gonna work on it. The trans was never on our schedule. We were waiting for Dan to pull the trigger. When Dan was quoted an engine time the trans wasn't even on our plate. Then Dan requested the trans be built in a hurry so custom auto could get stuff done. Dan was told the motor would be pushed back to get the trans going. Dan agreed. Then we opened the trans to find a flaming pile of trash. So we sent an empty case to custom auto so they could continue and we could do the build right. So Dan did know about this and made the choice, it's not Elite's fault the trans he sent in is a basket case and its gonna need special attention. Of course "none" of that has been mentioned has it?

Wayne

Reaction score
That is why I was asking questions, not making accusations. :D looking forward to the final results, and possible DPC run, Dan :thumbsup:

Dan

Reaction score
Assumptions were made that since they shipped in a trans that we were just gonna work on it. The trans was never on our schedule. We were waiting for Dan to pull the trigger. When Dan was quoted an engine time the trans wasn't even on our plate. Then Custom Auto requested the trans be built in a hurry so custom auto could get stuff done. Dan was told the motor would be pushed back 2 weeks tops to get the trans going. Dan agreed. Then we opened the trans to find a flaming pile of trash. So we sent an empty case to custom auto so they could continue and we could do the build right. So Dan did know about this and made the choice, it's not Elite's fault the trans he sent in is a basket case and its gonna need special attention. Of course "none" of that has been mentioned has it?

This is all true story!!^^^

And sorry about that trans! Soot all over it and it was totally fried!

And I really appreciate the trans case, it did exactly what we needed!

Moving forward I'm really excited to be reciving my engine and trans at the end of the month as tadd and I talked today!!! :)

Thanks for working with me on this Nathaniel!

Dan

Reaction score
Also in other news....
D6ED09A1-97D0-4386-A16A-9B494A56FEEB_zpsxeuwszd7.jpg

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.