6.7 Twin Turbo Setup

Dan

Reaction score
Well even if it doesn't make 1,100hp it will look damn good attempting it.

You bet!!!

Piping for daysssssss but looks amazing

It's all over the place!

Very nice!!! I love it!

Thanks!!!

Not being a dick. I'm just stating exactly how it feel.i believe if you advertise 1xxx hp on ypur entry and don't make within 100 less or go over it you should be automatically disqualified for falsely representing your truck to get into the challenge. I think their system is flawed and allows people to make false claims in order to get voted in. Then once voted it they change everything because "oh **** my trucks only 600hp"!! I will have a truck in, maybe next year. Couldn't do it with the 6.4 we got because if time. I will probably just enter next year because I will have most of a year or more on the regular cabs setup. And it will have backup proof when I get to write 1xxx hp on my entry.

Not singling you out dan. Everyone does it to gain votes.

I hope you make 1100 hp. But with so little time and no experience (6.7 platforms in general at big hp) and no guarantee you'll even have a well working setup, I believe it's a gamble. The last thing I would want to do when being in a competition like this is look like fool and waste my only chance on entering. That being said, if you make it I hope you represent well.

No pressure....

Hahahahahahahahah ^^^^^
I feel a little pressure there Morgan!

Here's the thing, ya have to write a number in there... So that's the number we all are gunning for

I'm not too worried about it! When it's on the rollers in another month we'll know what we are up against!

What are they planning on doing with the vacuum box?

What kaleb said!! Duttons making both that and the coolant resivoir

Looks great, I like the polished aluminum look.

Thanks!! We were going to powder coat that stuff but now looking at it, the raw look is absolutly beauty!!!

It looks great. Vibrant killed it with the vanjen's

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Yes!!

You turd..

Colton I believe dutton is building a custom coolant bottle and vacuum box?

Yep!!^^^^

Reaction score
uploadfromtaptalk1392982635316.jpg. PFF not voting for this turd that for sure

Lol jk

---Clayton Watts
2002 eclb 7.3- back in business /for sale
2000 Chevy cavalier- sitting
1990 Chevy K1500- sitting for sale
race truck- in the works
2003 Subaru wrx wagon- new dd toy
sent from the sh!tter withTapatalk2

BFT

Reaction score
Not being a dick. I'm just stating exactly how it feel.i believe if you advertise 1xxx hp on ypur entry and don't make within 100 less or go over it you should be automatically disqualified for falsely representing your truck to get into the challenge. I think their system is flawed and allows people to make false claims in order to get voted in. Then once voted it they change everything because "oh **** my trucks only 600hp"!! I will have a truck in, maybe next year. Couldn't do it with the 6.4 we got because if time. I will probably just enter next year because I will have most of a year or more on the regular cabs setup. And it will have backup proof when I get to write 1xxx hp on my entry.

Not singling you out dan. Everyone does it to gain votes.

I hope you make 1100 hp. But with so little time and no experience (6.7 platforms in general at big hp) and no guarantee you'll even have a well working setup, I believe it's a gamble. The last thing I would want to do when being in a competition like this is look like fool and waste my only chance on entering. That being said, if you make it I hope you represent well.

No pressure....

:whs:

Dan

Reaction score
So that mess is out!! Getting ready to go down and pick up a nice new engine from elite!!! Getting excited about that!!! Less than a week of work left and I'm headed down!! CANT WAIT!!! :):):)
62F67C8C-AB1D-4B78-8E4D-E1E650C04866_zpss7uaiqrk.jpg

4EverBoosted1

Reaction score
So that mess is out!! Getting ready to go down and pick up a nice new engine from elite!!! Getting excited about that!!! Less than a week of work left and I'm headed down!! CANT WAIT!!! :):):)
62F67C8C-AB1D-4B78-8E4D-E1E650C04866_zpss7uaiqrk.jpg

Whose idea was it to pick the entire motor up by the exhaust manifolds?....

Latest posts

Members online