6.7 Twin Turbo Setup

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Oh boy...gonna send White Lightning into a three year hibernation in the bay next to Godzilla...

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Going for the throat ralphie ? Nah not going for anymore power.

Bustedknuckles

Reaction score
i highly doubt confederate actually assembled it. doesnt mean its bad or good, hell i'll tear it down and reassemble it. shoot me a price dan.

Harshman Machine did the machine work on that engine actually, I'd be almost 100% confident that there isn't a thing wrong with it.

Dan

Reaction score
Dan how much you want for the confederate core engine?

i highly doubt confederate actually assembled it. doesnt mean its bad or good, hell i'll tear it down and reassemble it. shoot me a price dan.

Sorry guys, engine is spoken for!

Harshman Machine did the machine work on that engine actually, I'd be almost 100% confident that there isn't a thing wrong with it.

I'm not going to argue that point, but there'll be pictures floating around when the engine is disassembled... I am sure the "internal ballance" was out, there was a noticeable vibration at idle....

Either way, what would you rather? A engine with carillos, headstuds and questionable workmanship? Or Tadds work of art? Cut pistons, coated combustion chambers, cam, ported heads, coated bearings, all the good stuff.

Elites Engine is more my style!

Bustedknuckles

Reaction score
Oh yea, there's no doubt elites engine is better! I'm just saying I wouldn't write that engine off as junk without at least checking it out but it looks like that's not the case.

Dan

Reaction score
Leaving Fort Mac right now to go pick up my new engine!!!!!

I'm so excited!! Driving through the night, stopping in at CA to pickup my old engine, then off to Denver for my appointment at elite on Friday!

I can't wait too see my new engine and trans!

6000 km round trip, back to work Monday! It's going to be tight, but totally worth it!!

4EverBoosted1

Reaction score
I take it that you don't trust freight companies? Good call... I am having hell with my core motor.

Dan

Reaction score
say hi to my truck while your there.

Your 6.0 there? You bet I will!!! Hahaha

I take it that you don't trust freight companies? Good call... I am having hell with my core motor.

That and also I need to get out of the house for a bit! A guy goes crazy real fast without getting out for some fresh air! Hahaha

Wayne

Reaction score
hammer2.jpg

It's great news that you're getting your motor. Are you picking up the trans too, or is that a little ways down the road still?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online