powerstroke22

Reaction score
ysy4asyr.jpg

e4uzyry4.jpg

Picked up the engine and transmission today from SPE back safe in the shop

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

gloan93

Reaction score
This is a nice build! I'm going to do something similar to this did you custom make where the Cup holders were for your gauges an switches? I really like that! If you don't mind letting me in on that it would be appreciated!

powerstroke22

Reaction score
This is a nice build! I'm going to do something similar to this did you custom make where the Cup holders were for your gauges an switches? I really like that! If you don't mind letting me in on that it would be appreciated!

Yea custom made just took the cup holders out clamped them together and traced it onto a sheet of aluminum. The cup holders are a perfect template, then just cut holes for whatever gauges or switches you want. I did have to sand each side to have to room for the leather. Then just wire it up and set it in place. It does take a little bit of patience but I got it to fit nice.

powerstroke22

Reaction score
Mag-Hytec deep transmission pan made it on this morning
re4ypavy.jpg

e3e2u7a9.jpg

It was pretty freaking cold in the shop last week hopefully all my parts show up and I can make some headway

Sent from my SCH-I535

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
Finally got the wheels and tires mounted... Anybody running duratracs?
7y4aguqa.jpg

Dura tracs are bad ass in all kinds of situations. Longevity is very good unless burnouts are a factor.. 5k mile rotation schedule puts a lot of them above 50k miles not towing and 40k ish with a trailer constantly hooked to the truck... awesome build!

live life full throttle

powerstroke22

Reaction score
A little update... still waiting on some parts and such but got the JGS particle catch mounted
3yzurada.jpg

Finished up the low pressure side of the fuel system
u9epanut.jpg

Got the mishimoto black oil catch can mounted waiting on a few fitting then I can plumb it to the mpd ccv kit.
u9yru5am.jpg

Sent from my SCH-I535

Dan

Reaction score
Man that's beautiful!!!

I'm digging the ccv catch! Nothing worse than oily "blowby" coming from under your truck! Nice way to keep things clean! :)

powerstroke22

Reaction score
a9e6a2e8.jpg

Been idle for a little while now but just got home from skiing figured I would update

OUO Trac bars are here big thanks to Jared at RCD these bars are no joke in person pictures don't do them justice.

Sean at SDP got me a down pipe so I can fab up something to go to the factory ball and socket.

All that's left is the compound kit which should be shipping out in the next few days

Latest posts

Members online