powerstroke22

Reaction score
ana2u6y8.jpg

uhyhu3ez.jpg

pera4udy.jpg

muta2ujy.jpg

6y3umygy.jpg

pa5ybedu.jpg

A little undecided on turbo color so I threw a coat of red paint on them to see... let me know what you guys think

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
Sweet! Thats what I was thinking of doing to mine. Now I know what it will look like. Are they back on the truck yet? Pic when they are?

live life full throttle

powerstroke22

Reaction score
Need a little help guys I got my LED headlights from josh but the guy who installed my HID's cut the stock plug off :cursing:

I have a repair plug but doesn't say which wire goes where. I got a diagram off ShopKey but I still need to know what position the stock wires go on the plug. A Picture of the driver and passenger side plug would help me ALOT.

ScreenShot2014-03-20at22747PM_zpse3e90c10.png.html

4EverBoosted1

Reaction score
Need a little help guys I got my LED headlights from josh but the guy who installed my HID's cut the stock plug off :cursing:

I have a repair plug but doesn't say which wire goes where. I got a diagram off ShopKey but I still need to know what position the stock wires go on the plug. A Picture of the driver and passenger side plug would help me ALOT.

ScreenShot2014-03-20at22747PM_zpse3e90c10.png.html

I would be taking a visit to the shop that cut the plug off a 50k truck.

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
Little dusty but looks good on the green truck I think

paju3u4a.jpg

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Not bad.

Unfortunately I do side work for the owner and had his install guy fired for doing stupid sh!t like this... didnt think he would do it on my truck til I saw it yesterday sucks
That sucks.

live life full throttle

Latest posts

Members online