6.7L Build Motor, Trans, Compounds & Supporting Mods

powerstroke22

Reaction score
e9e3yzuj.jpg

And somehow made into the voting

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

powerstroke22

Reaction score
Got the trac bar frame mounts on, drivers side was a b!tch with the big tank. Waiting on some new ubolts to finish up the back

e6a5ynyd.jpg

powerstroke22

Reaction score
Question for the more knowledgeable folks, I've been told that my catch can won't work because of the pressure the 6.7 puts out. So I have decided to do a venturi, my question how far down the downpipe should I weld the fitting in?

Powerstroked162

On Da Juice
Reaction score
A catch can will work depending on what one you buy, not sure why Greg told you it wouldn't. What a catch can won't do, is eliminate the vapor stream that you and others may experience, which may be what he was referring to. That is where the Venturi would come in to play. The 6.7 has a very well designed CCV IMO. I've currently got a kit in the stages of r&d that should eliminate the need for catch cans and help disperse some of that vapor. More or less, compliment what ford did just in a cleaner, much smaller manner lol

Regardless, I've got an email to send you anyway. I'll put some Venturi ideas down in it as well that may help you out.

Traction bars look great btw.

Last edited:

powerstroke22

Reaction score
A catch can will work depending on what one you buy, not sure why Greg told you it wouldn't. What a catch can won't do, is eliminate the vapor stream that you and others may experience, which may be what he was referring to. That is where the Venturi would come in to play. The 6.7 has a very well designed CCV IMO. I've currently got a kit in the stages of r&d that should eliminate the need for catch cans and help disperse some of that vapor. More or less, compliment what ford did just in a cleaner, much smaller manner lol

Regardless, I've got an email to send you anyway. I'll put some Venturi ideas down in it as well that may help you out.

Traction bars look great btw.

Appreciate it Steve, been patiently waiting on that email!

powerstroke22

Reaction score
Came back from Vegas and Con-expo to the missing link. Huge thanks to Dan, Amy and the crew at SPE for getting my compound parts finished up.

e5a4e3un.jpg

haze6ate.jpg

Mocking up the down pipe this weekend, few things left to powdercoat and Steve at Absolute should be sending out a last minute add on. Then it all goes back together!

Spatel23

Reaction score
Came back from Vegas and Con-expo to the missing link. Huge thanks to Dan, Amy and the crew at SPE for getting my compound parts finished up.

e5a4e3un.jpg

haze6ate.jpg

Mocking up the down pipe this weekend, few things left to powdercoat and Steve at Absolute should be sending out a last minute add on. Then it all goes back together!

Howd you like the show?

I was there also

powerstroke22

Reaction score
Yeah, I was impressed. First time Ive been to conexpo.

Ill be going again next year for sure.

It is worth the trip, nice to see everything in one place

Don't know what business your in but the world of concrete and world of asphalt are good shows as well

Latest posts

Members online