6.7L Carnage - Testing the limits

powerSmokin

Reaction score
I loved the sight of that motor just pooping its bottom end out. I love how they had to build their tranny to hold the power since it puked at 585. I want to see at what hp the ford dies with compounds, not a single.

Purdue_stroker

Reaction score
Probably next month and I'm more than sure its gonna be a Dodge for part 3

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1367001014.985910.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3brorce

Reaction score
I hope they get the stroker back on before they do the cummins because they didnt actually find the breaking point of the stroker. Cummins will most likely pop a head gasket before anything else in the bottom end giving way.

SEABEE08FX4

Reaction score
I believe the 6.7 Ford will be back on the dyno for round two, but I think with more air and a built trans. The 3rd challenge I'm sure ( or I speculate anyway ) will be with their newly purchased 2013 Dodge.

powerstrokedub

Reaction score
I would really like to see the numbers the 6.7L Power Stroke would put down on some 33" tires as well. I speculate that at 884hp the 40's soaked up close to 100hp, which would have put it at the 1000hp mark. Thats just my guess though.

3brorce

Reaction score
I would like to see them add some weight in the bed of the stroker too they picked up I want to say 130 or so hp by throwing some weight in bed because of slippage. Maybe the stroker didnt have roller slip but still.

Strokin&Smokin

Reaction score
I know breaking point was the goal and not a head to head but the trucks still should have been a closer match with tires, built trans and weight on the back end. All three of those were in the demax's favor.

Now you have dmax fan boys saying it blew the 6.7 out of the water.

Sent while dismantling your neighbors meth lab.

Idiesel

Reaction score
That's just how the dmax guys are. Never think logical about much but I can say they are atleast better than most the cummins guys that just think they are the stuff bc their truck has a big c on the side. Lol

01PSD

Reaction score
I know breaking point was the goal and not a head to head but the trucks still should have been a closer match with tires, built trans and weight on the back end. All three of those were in the demax's favor.

Now you have dmax fan boys saying it blew the 6.7 out of the water.

Sent while dismantling your neighbors meth lab.

Dont worry.. Plenty of Ford guys, including myself, put them in their place on FB in H&S' post :evil

zippyrat

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
once they get the ats trans in, they will put a rod right through the side of the 6.7 as well.
don't you guys worry its gonna happen, and it will be over 1000 rwhp when it does

01PSD

Reaction score
If they put compounds on it.. I do not think the 6.7 will make it over 1000, if it does.. I'll be pleasantly surprised! I say put a larger single on it, built tranny, and let it ride!

Idiesel

Reaction score
If they put compounds on it.. I do not think the 6.7 will make it over 1000, if it does.. I'll be pleasantly surprised! I say put a larger single on it, built tranny, and let it ride!

I would say yes to the big single for it to live longer but I would rather go with the 63 over a 80 or something along those lines so it's a fair comparison. If we put a big single were not really seeing what it is up against the lml. IMO I'd say compound, tranny and let the guns sling. If it's gonna go I'd rather see what is gonna do with a earlier lighting set up than a late high rpm hp curve.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.