7.3L Dyno 542hp

Diezel Dawg

Reaction score
Palmer, the Dyno you were on isn't always.very consistent. You need another Dyno somewhere to see how close you are. I agree with many in this thread, high horsepower is nice, but driveabilty is most important IMO. Love.how my tunes are. Very smooth and comes on.strong in the last hlf of the pedal. Put down 548 in mine

Sent from my EVO 3D on the East Side

OSCS

Reaction score
Truck looks good. Im planning on a nearly identical setup. Gated s366, t500(already installed), 250/200. And im just worried the t500 wont be able to keep up with the injectors. Do you know what duty cycle during the runs was? What's the specs on your charger?

honestly i have no idea about duty cycle or boost numbers. We didnt even have time to set a fan up. I just wanted to throw it on the dyno to get a rough estimate of where it was. After i fix the boost leak and tweak the tranny around a bit i will pay more attention on the seconf run.

OSCS

Reaction score
Truck looks good. Im planning on a nearly identical setup. Gated s366, t500(already installed), 250/200. And im just worried the t500 wont be able to keep up with the injectors. Do you know what duty cycle during the runs was? What's the specs on your charger?

66/71/.91 i think. 250/100 is plenty of fuel for that 366 if you insist on the 250/200's go with a 467

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
nice numbers man, but if your trying to compair tunes sent in the mail from different tuners theres realy no sense.... most trucks with the identicle mods wont even run identicle numbers, hell they prolly wont even run the same numbers on a live tune.... any tuner can set your truck to the way you like and still achieve max hp. the only way to compair tuners are in live tune sessions.... also need to be live tuned on the same dyno because none of the dynos run the same numbers...

TyCorr

Reaction score
Im in total agreement with Bruce. Get your junk bolted on, get sometunes, and drive it. If you like it and wanna know.what the #s are, dyno it. I had a tune on my chip that made 426hp but was smoky, hot and annoying to drive on. The hottest tune Ive got now is.a.shade proud of 400 and it.drives,tows, and accelerates all out flawlessly. Something to be said.for that.

OSCS

Reaction score
Im in total agreement with Bruce. Get your junk bolted on, get sometunes, and drive it. If you like it and wanna know.what the #s are, dyno it. I had a tune on my chip that made 426hp but was smoky, hot and annoying to drive on. The hottest tune Ive got now is.a.shade proud of 400 and it.drives,tows, and accelerates all out flawlessly. Something to be said.for that.

i want to have my cake and eat it too.. im gonna try out some new tunes and throw it on the dyno to see if i can match the numbers im currenty makng with more "driveability" although the truck really isnt that bad.. i just know it could be better

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online