7 Years in a Ford - New truck - Planning My Build

jdc753

Reaction score
Daaaaayumn that truck is gorgeous, and clearly not from new england with how the underneath looks. Should treat you very nicely for a good long while.

Looking forward to the build, sounds like it will be fun, and welcome back to the game.

6.0Dually

Reaction score
Maybe I missed it but why does it look like a number was photo shopped out right before the 3?

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

Rob D

Reaction score
Daaaaayumn that truck is gorgeous, and clearly not from new england with how the underneath looks. Should treat you very nicely for a good long while.

Looking forward to the build, sounds like it will be fun, and welcome back to the game.

Ya she def. is not from New England lol. Coming from Oregon!!

I daily drive my fiance's 2006 Jetta TDI bc I commute from central MA to Boston every day for work (110 miles per day) and her car gets 40 MPG. We got her into a 2014 explorer for xmas this year since shes a nurse and needs to be in a reliable 4wd for the crap weather we get. As such the truck won't be seeing to many miles or to much salt hopefully. She will be parked next to the 02 SS Camaro with only 22k miles and 550 HP naturally aspirated :evil

Camaro.jpg

Last edited:

jdc753

Reaction score
I hear ya, got an 00 TDI jetta for my drive from Norton to Framingham, only 60 miles round trip, but much much cheaper than the truck.

and WOW, I have never been a big camaro fan but that is simply gorgeous!!!

Rob D

Reaction score

jdc753

Reaction score
F*ckin right Bob lol you earn it you can show it.

Damn straight, and I wouldn't mind if you derailed and showed it off some more.

Nice writeup on the car, and built or bought I be it's still a blast to drive.

Rob D

Reaction score
I have a bunch of more pics on my laptop - I will upload some when I get home from work tonight...but here is a couple more that I had on my cell.

IMG_2238.jpg

IMG_0187.jpg

IMG_0185.jpg

IMG_0180.jpg

Coposrv

Reaction score
Car and new truck both look realy clean. Where in MA are you? I'm in ashland driving to Weymouth everyday until June-July.

jdc753

Reaction score
car sure does look great, nice simply clean look.

Car and new truck both look realy clean. Where in MA are you? I'm in ashland driving to Weymouth everyday until June-July.

small world, I take 126 through Ashland twice a day to and from Framingham. Good to see more MA members on here.

Coposrv

Reaction score
car sure does look great, nice simply clean look.

small world, I take 126 through Ashland twice a day to and from Framingham. Good to see more MA members on here.

There's two other guys near me too. One has a lifted 03-04 orange Harley SCSB and another lifted black SCSB. I thought I saw a forum decal on one of them. We usually pass each other on rt 9 or an ashland back road around 530-6 am

Rob D

Reaction score
There's two other guys near me too. One has a lifted 03-04 orange Harley SCSB and another lifted black SCSB. I thought I saw a forum decal on one of them. We usually pass each other on rt 9 or an ashland back road around 530-6 am

Couldn't help but notice your username - are you a police officer?

alradco

Reaction score
Nice truck and SS. Cool thread, my brother in law has a 6.0 he wants to do a few things to.

Latest posts