A little update on my truck...

HD F250

Reaction score
No that's my goal of eating a half dozen Little Juan burritos and upper decking you.

I know it does... Lol and as I recall we had to peer pressure you into even spraying yours! Baby steps I guess!

Notes:
1. Floor it.
2. Doesn't Matter.
3. Not Important.
4. Safety is our #2 concern.

Hope this helps Joe!

Gee, thanks I appreciate it. I will make sure I don't light it off until I am in close proximity then so you can help fix my POS....LOL

jdgleason

Reaction score
Gee, thanks I appreciate it. I will make sure I don't light it off until I am in close proximity then so you can help fix my POS....LOL

Hahahaha deal! Being that bitch to bandimere and run some slow times with me!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
i keep clicking this thread to see what it dyno'd .. LOL

jdgleason

Reaction score
Until today it's been like 10 below here haha. I'll get it on the dyno in a few days and let you know

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jdgleason

Reaction score
Just an update -

Nathannial and I brainstormed a bracket to mount my billet NX bracket to so that I wouldn't have to drill holes in the usable part of the bed, and so that I can remove the bottle and bracket fast and easy. Should be done and all polished up by the end of the week! It's aluminum, so Nathannial is welding it all up for me tonight! Thanks Nathannial!

Otherwise, I am trying to get some of the wiring done in the evenings this week, but I've been crazy busy again. I am taking my time on it all though and I want to make sure that everything is show quality clean.

There is a dyno day here this weekend, and I will probably go and see what it does. I've been on this dyno before, so I will have a good idea of what it has gained with the nozzles. I will probably go easy on the spray since I still have stock manifolds for now :D

coltparker69

Reaction score
Do yo have a gooseneck on it. If so a b&w is easy as hell to make a plate and slide it in and lock it off. That is what my cousin andy did.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Do yo have a gooseneck on it. If so a b&w is easy as hell to make a plate and slide it in and lock it off. That is what my cousin andy did.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

your cousin andy is smarter than the average bear.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.