A little update on my truck...

B585Ford

Reaction score
Good luck JD, now the 6.4 guys just have to worry about all the Dodge and gm fans voting for the 7.3 and 6.0 for fear of the 6fo.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

That's a very good point. I always thought you should only be able to vote for 3 trucks and they have be from the same manufacturer. In any case, good luck JD. You have my vote and all of my "friends" with Dmaxs and Cummins (I can't really be a friend to someone who drives a Dmax or Cummins) said they would vote for you and Ryan.

powerstroked08

Reaction score
That's a very good point. I always thought you should only be able to vote for 3 trucks and they have be from the same manufacturer. In any case, good luck JD. You have my vote and all of my "friends" with Dmaxs and Cummins (I can't really be a friend to someone who drives a Dmax or Cummins) said they would vote for you and Ryan.

Sounds like you need better friends! Haha

jdgleason

Reaction score
I remember the first time my "junk" was in a magazine, i wear pants now.

What magazine was this?! Must have been a zoomed in centerfold :naughty:
Jd your truck should be a pretty good contender in my opinion. Probably one of the lighter trucks of the group. Less rotational weight on the axles than most others with the factory wheels, and your seat time with the setup.
Putting the power down without breaking is what's going to push you higher in the ranks, and your truck seems to be proving itself so far.
Rooting for you buddy.
Hopefully. I'm not really looking to set the world on fire by any means, I'm just wanting to compete.

Thanks buddy!

powerstroked08

Reaction score
20140220_163650.jpg
I got the voting ballot today!
By the way why is there 20 dodges and only 10 fords and chevys?

pog

Reaction score
do you have to actually buy the magazine to vote? any "e" options?

pog

Reaction score
LOL. *** u! ill steal a bunch. how much do those voting cards go for on the black market.

Last edited:

pog

Reaction score
So I took my knife to the grocery store, saw me a March edition of dp mag.. But it had nothing to do with dpc. What gives.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
So I took my knife to the grocery store, saw me a March edition of dp mag.. But it had nothing to do with dpc. What gives.

probaly because its the april issue that has voting.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.