A little update on my truck...

jdgleason

Reaction score
On another note... Polishing aluminum SUCKS! 2 more steps to go on this nitrous bracket! :D

5ydaha4e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jdgleason

Reaction score
Lol thanks Nathan. Gettin it back to clean status today. Washed it twice, clay bar, and wax.
tumede4a.jpg

Csilva187

Reaction score
Ugh I envy all you guys with nice fuzzy warm sunshine!!! One day I'll get to douche mine good. JD how do you like that clay bar?

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Ugh I envy all you guys with nice fuzzy warm sunshine!!! One day I'll get to douche mine good. JD how do you like that clay bar?

i have mine clay barred about every 4 months .. holy smokes it keeps factory paint smooth as silk and is not aggressive on clear coat. .

Csilva187

Reaction score
I gotta do it for sure this year. I hammer the pb blaster at tar year round and it's in need...

Last edited:

jdgleason

Reaction score

I love it. Like bigr said, it's night and day for the paint. My paint feels brand new super smooth today.

I try to do mine on about the same schedule or better Mike. Since mine is black, it sucks to keep clean

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
I love it. Like bigr said, it's night and day for the paint. My paint feels brand new super smooth today.

I try to do mine on about the same schedule or better Mike. Since mine is black, it sucks to keep clean

yeah you're supposed to do it every few months, i think i just forget, but everytime i get it done me happy. its really good for the longevity, it removes all the buildup and isnt harsh like wax.

Latest posts

Members online