A little update on my truck...

jdgleason

Reaction score
Just seeing that brings a tear to my eye JD! 88mm boyah!

Haha thank you buddy!

The vgt is technically a 65. Tadd is going to change up the turbine wheel in it so that it lights as fast as it can. I'll be adding a second gate to it, so I'm pretty unconcerned with over speeding turbos. I just want them to light like big turbos shouldn't :D I plan for it to run super clean as well.

Nathannial has some piping to build for them too, so it'll be a bit before they're ready. I'm really excited for them though... It'll be nice to make good power on fuel. My goal has always been to run 11s at bandimere on fuel, and I'm confident the truck will be there and then some lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

powerstroked08

Reaction score
Haha thank you buddy!

The vgt is technically a 65. Tadd is going to change up the turbine wheel in it so that it lights as fast as it can. I'll be adding a second gate to it, so I'm pretty unconcerned with over speeding turbos. I just want them to light like big turbos shouldn't :D I plan for it to run super clean as well.

Nathannial has some piping to build for them too, so it'll be a bit before they're ready. I'm really excited for them though... It'll be nice to make good power on fuel. My goal has always been to run 11s at bandimere on fuel, and I'm confident the truck will be there and then some lol.

Your the fu@king man JD no matter what Steve says about you!

HD F250

Reaction score
Haha thank you buddy!

Looks like we will have matching turbo's when the Silver Bullet rolls out. Sounds like we should go to Bandimere when I pick it up for my test drive. :D

B585Ford

Reaction score
That will be a great setup...Congrats. Hope ya make the DPC. Are you gonna have 1 gate pre-VGT to drive the atmo and then another gate between the stages to the DP?

gman1

Reaction score
A little bigger than that... They are max power x's. That's an 88.

I know of another truck that is supposed to be running those. At least Ill have an idea of how my truck should run if I ever see it again.

forcefed6.4ford

Reaction score
Guess I'll leave this here for now.
hy4yba3a.jpg

You have small feet

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.