A little update on my truck...

Wayne

Reaction score
Mike: with all the pulls I made on that Dyno in various weather conditions, I've seen it vary from 18%-23%, most commonly 19% though. I bet it was right there. Considering it was only 1 stage, the numbers seem to be right in line with my expectations. If JD is brave enough we both know it has a solid 1000 uncorrected in it. If I still had my setup in a running truck, I'd be really tempted to shoot for 1200. JD: I don't think you have a real need to hit the mark, but I bet that truck has it in it, if you have everything adjusted just right.

jdgleason

Reaction score
No desire to spray it that hard right now lol. Now that I know how spray works, I'm pretty satisfied with where the truck sits and what it's capable of. For now, I wanna get some better fuel numbers out of it and enjoy it lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jdgleason

Reaction score
Thanks Erik! Well Nathannial finished up his part on that nitrous bracket, now it's up to me to get it the rest of the way finished. The front bed bolt was being a b1tch, so I haven't pulled it yet, but I soaked it with PB blaster lol. I need to add a spacer under the plate where each bolt runs through, and then polish it.

Check it out!

ydyhy2uv.jpg

a9arezyz.jpg

aga3anyb.jpg

jdgleason

Reaction score
Exactly Nathan. I wanted to be able to pull it all out in just a couple minutes and have no holes in the middle of the bed. The holes for the lines are in the very corner and an unusable space anyway. Happy with how it turned out.

ncollins64

Reaction score
Exactly Nathan. I wanted to be able to pull it all out in just a couple minutes and have no holes in the middle of the bed. The holes for the lines are in the very corner and an unusable space anyway. Happy with how it turned out.

Agreed, looks top notch

Latest posts

Members online