A little update on my truck...

RSK

Reaction score
Idk if I'd go that far lol but thank you! Haha I'm not cool like you with 22's LOL

Cross your fingers! Lol

lol thanks they were just lunch money! I could also say i'm not cool like all the kids with high powers in the 4 digit hp club YET! watch all the kids will have black ford emblems now that you posted a picture and a link!!!! couldn't be any easier for them.

jdgleason

Reaction score
lol thanks they were just lunch money! I could also say i'm not cool like all the kids with high powers in the 4 digit hp club YET! watch all the kids will have black ford emblems now that you posted a picture and a link!!!! couldn't be any easier for them.

Lol I hope not.

Welp I think you talked me into it. That didn't take much LOL

sent from green bean caserole

Hahaha very nice!

jdgleason

Reaction score
Well it looks like I may get a chance to get some good dyno time this weekend and get things dialed in a little better. Sounds like Mike Haller is going to come down and teach me some of his nitrous tricks lol.

jdgleason

Reaction score
Will do bromigo!

Hopefully it puts up some good numbers lol. I'm counting on Mike to keep things from getting outta hand... Lol gotta keep the bottom end safe!

B585Ford

Reaction score
Well it looks like I may get a chance to get some good dyno time this weekend and get things dialed in a little better. Sounds like Mike Haller is going to come down and teach me some of his nitrous tricks lol.

That's awesome....nothing like gettin pointers from the best in game. Good luck with that bottom end. I can't remember now, are still on stock pistons?

jdgleason

Reaction score
You just jinxed yourself....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

That's not even fair! Haha solid truck!

This truck truly owes me nothing lol. It has held up to more abuse than I could ever expect it to. I fully anticipate tearing into the motor to find terrible things lol. I just hope that it keeps kicking for a while still!

Until I spray the crank out of it tomorrow that is lol.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
This truck truly owes me nothing lol. It has held up to more abuse than I could ever expect it to. I fully anticipate tearing into the motor to find terrible things lol. I just hope that it keeps kicking for a while still!

Until I spray the crank out of it tomorrow that is lol.

it's been SOOOO good to you thus far, reminds me of aarons crew cab.

jdgleason

Reaction score
Well a little update from yesterday - found out that I didn't actually fix my nitrous issues lol. When the first solenoid opens, it immediately sets a "solenoid over current" fault and kills the system... So no nitrous numbers lol. The kicker is that Justin's truck does the same thing... And we installed ours separately. Wondering if the wiring diagram may have been wrong. On a positive note, I picked up close to 70hp on fuel with my nozzle swap.

A couple guys got some awesome shots of my truck on the dyno though. Dustin is getting pretty good as a photographer! Wanted to thank Mike as well for all the help and advice yesterday as well!

ybyge3u5.jpg

gemejudy.jpg

jutu7yra.jpg

And one of Justin's truck that turned out cool. Thanks Chandlar!

data8u5u.jpg

Oh, and one of the guys that lives pretty local to me, Mike Geiger, brought his dodge out last night... Might recognize it from DPC voting.
uja2ubat.jpg

His truck is incredibly impressive. This was one of his FUEL ONLY runs from last night... :eek:

pu2agu5u.jpg

powerstroked08

Reaction score
So what did your truck lay down? That dodge layed down some pretty impressive numbers for sure. Did anybody get any calls yet to know if they made it?

jdgleason

Reaction score
7xx - 8xx. 850 I think I heard. I made several pulls and never once looked at the numbers lol.

No one has gotten a call that I've heard of

Latest posts

Members online