A little update on my truck...

jdgleason

Reaction score
I think these will be another subtle touch to set the truck off... Hope to have them next week.

u6ejuvyz.jpg

jdgleason

Reaction score
Lol I must be retarded then. Never found any that I liked. I actually had a dude make some stencils for me last week so I could tape them off the right way and then I was gonna paint them, but since I have less than no time at the moment, I'll do this. Then, I'll have spare emblems I can paint later too.

RSK

Reaction score
Lol I must be retarded then. Never found any that I liked. I actually had a dude make some stencils for me last week so I could tape them off the right way and then I was gonna paint them, but since I have less than no time at the moment, I'll do this. Then, I'll have spare emblems I can paint later too.

I found ones that look exactly like the ones you have a picture of, nbd those ones look great, and will look much better then the factory ones!

jdgleason

Reaction score
Ya I had planned on doing something exactly like this years ago, just never did. I'm pumped that I got the ball rolling though lol

B585Ford

Reaction score
Tomorrow is the last day for voting for the DPC....hopefully you will soon hear you are one of the final contestants.

Latest posts

Members online