A little update on my truck...

08BIGRIG

Reaction score
I will be getting some hellwigs as we'll sooner or later.

Sent from my iPhone
-Jerry Bruley-

jdgleason

Reaction score
This^. Don't think I'll ever get rid of mine

I've decided I won't be selling mine when or if I do get wheels.

I agree on the wheels as well. Love the look of factory 20s.

Kind of a classic look... They go well with a ton of colors and setups.

I just ordered my hellwigs today u guys are a bad influence lol can't wait to get mine done

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk

Lol you'll be glad you did brotha!

RSK

Reaction score
I almost think i'm gonna buy a set of factory wheels for my truck....they do look good!!!!! put some 35" toyo mt's on them for the winter....

RedRice589

Reaction score
I posted in his for sale thread to not sell them. Lol especially if you're not really lifting the truck even with 4." Of lift and 37's the stocks still work.

RSK

Reaction score
Didn't you just sell yours?:doh:

yah...the bmf's look really really good. but I didn't have any room to store the wheels and my parents were on my case to get rid of them.

We all make stupid decisions

its only money. I bet I can find a set for under 1000....

I posted in his for sale thread to not sell them. Lol especially if you're not really lifting the truck even with 4." Of lift and 37's the stocks still work.

you did.....I wanted some stance...i'm in no rush to buy a set of stock wheels. they are always popping up for sale in the classifieds section.

jdgleason

Reaction score
Lol I almost sold my stock wheels in favor of some American Forces not too long ago, but something came up and I didn't. I'm glad it worked out that way now. I'm seriously contemplating a bigger set of brakes on this truck when funds allow, and those wilwoods don't fit behind a stock wheel... I could get away with a small spacer, but I'm not sure that's really my style. I am in love with 2 different American Force wheels though, so we will see lol.

jdgleason

Reaction score
Hero SS rims have me all wet in the pants!!!

Dude me too. There is a guy on here (evanmx something I believe is his user name) and he has them on a regular cab and they are incredible!

re5egaqy.jpg

nabyzuvu.jpg

Sorry for stealing the pics man! Lol

smokinstroker

Reaction score
Evan had those for a few months. Sold the truck, and moved the wheels over to his brothers 6.7.
Dalton has the 6.7 in the classifieds here actually. Might be able to snag the wheels from him?

Latest posts

Members online