A little update on my truck...

08BIGRIG

Reaction score
Jd buddy I am sorry to hear this. Glad to see you in good spirits though about the situation.

jdgleason

Reaction score
I drove this truck HARD for a long time... I had been planning for this a long time. It was easy to come to peace with it.

And honestly, Nathannial has been a huge help in me keeping my sanity as well. He let me borrow his spare car to get Bailey and I home, and he is all about helping me get things done. Without his help, I'd be way less enthused about getting this project done.

Can't thank you enough brother!

As for right now, I'm hoping to pull the motor out this weekend. Plan to tear it down and have it to the machine shop Monday. In standard practice for me, parts decisions will be on the fly, and last minute.

powerstroked08

Reaction score
You know you could put a 12v in it untill you get the new engine together(just set it in if need be for pictures) so your not lying when you turn it in as a fummins. Then put the ol 6.4 back in and BOOM your voted in and you have a bad a$$ built 6.4!

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
I drove this truck HARD for a long time... I had been planning for this a long time. It was easy to come to peace with it.

And honestly, Nathannial has been a huge help in me keeping my sanity as well. He let me borrow his spare car to get Bailey and I home, and he is all about helping me get things done. Without his help, I'd be way less enthused about getting this project done.

As for right now, I'm hoping to pull the motor out this weekend. Plan to tear it down and have it to the machine shop Monday. In standard practice for me, parts decisions will be on the fly, and last minute.

agreed. you and aaron both have gotten more than most out of them, his still runs!! don't rush anything or you'll end up like me!

PTSUPERD

Reaction score

Great attitude bud. I actually was amazed at your luck. Just take it in stride.

Meantime...just ball the buick and build my headlights. ;)

HD F250

Reaction score
Sorry to hear JD, but you have had great luck to date. I on the other hand must be distantly related to Mikey. FML! LOL

Wayne

Reaction score
I gotta agree with a bunch of people here. Great attitude with the unfortunate situation. I hear you too as far as Nathannial goes. I know of VERY few people as nice and helpful as Benjamin Button while expecting nothing in return. That's a guy I could not say no to if he ever needed any help. I'm definitely in for pics once the heads are off. :rockon:

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
That's a guy I could not say no to if he ever needed any help. . :rockon:

he just told me he needs some help with man on man love. looks like you're the man for this job! good friend.

Wayne

Reaction score
LOL I made that comment knowing that situation would never come into play. There is definitely a line that will never be crossed by this homophobe.

Latest posts

Members online