A little update on my truck...

bricewise

Reaction score
I'm sure it will end up looking good. And at the end of the day, all that matters is that it hauls balls

Jonnydime

Reaction score
I have the same hood and love it. The extra 3" in height should be awesome to work with when doing all the pipe work.

Breaking Habits

Reaction score
Idk if I'm ready for that lol. I love your truck, and honestly thought about going that way from pics of yours, but I'm undecided lol

Screw the fancy stuff.

Get a grille from sunrise and paint the bumpers. GAME ON.

i like how mine looks with chrome mirror caps and badges, helps to make the aluminum wheels POP

Twinturbostroker

Reaction score
The extra 3" in height should be awesome to work with when doing all the pipe work.

Thats what she said.....

For those of you that had or have a cowl hood, post some pics lol

Older pics......

truckbridge_zps5b0a71b7.jpg

SDC10061.jpg

drunk on diesel

Reaction score
I'm with Jared on the Harley theme. Added bonus is you can get the stuff already painted the correct color from Ford. Painting that stuff white on my truck suuuucked after paying the initial price! LOL

I finally got some chrome cap mirrors installed the other day. I agree 100% on the chrome mirror caps, tow hooks, and bars in the vents is perfect accent for aluminum wheels.

pog

Reaction score
chrome bug deflector. itll help with 1/4 too. itll push the wind over your truck.

Radioflyer

Reaction score
With yours, i'd leave it with the stock height hood....imo, lifted trucks look a little better with the cowls vs a leveld truck. Just my .02...still be a sharp truck either way you go with it i'm sure.

jdgleason

Reaction score
Right now the allure of the cowl hood is because that way I may not have to relocate the oil filter housing.... Otherwise I probably wouldn't have done it. It's a functional hood rather than for cosmetics. Like I said - I'll see how I like it lol

Last edited:

RedRice589

Reaction score
Right now the allure of the cowl hood is because that way I may not have to relocate the oil filter housing.... Otherwise I probably wouldn't have done it. It's a functional hood rather than for cosmetics. Like I said - I'll see how I like it lol

Leave the chrome please. It's cleaner and classier.

B.Warning

Reaction score
I'm undecided on the hood or not for your truck. I believe the truck should have the right combination of parts to successfully pull off a cowl hood.

Anyways, here's my old truck even tho you've seen it before.

ejazytyz.jpg

Latest posts

Members online