Adrenaline vs big oil(stealth) hpop

jr1993

Reaction score
if you go to outlaw diesels site they have one there its called the big oil one

co04cobra

Reaction score
A better ? to get you pointed in the right direction is. What are your goals for your truck? What do you use it for or want to use it for?

jr1993

Reaction score
pretty much a horse around truck i that I'm gonna use to dick around in I'm getting stage 2s and then setting up i a contraversal compound turbo setup according to my other thread i just wanted to go cheap lol basically this is the plan I'm gonna have stage 2 sticks with a 1.00 housing on the stock turbo and then have an ht3b atmospheric turbo (because i got it for free) and a hpop hence the question probably end up doing an air dog 150 fuel system then have some custom tunes

TARM

Reaction score
It doesn't matter what stealth it is they are all better as far as perf than a adrenaline.

jr1993

Reaction score
the 900 dollar pump and I'm going with some premium built stage twos from dpppower

samoht517

Reaction score
I like my adrenaline. It gets and maintains good ICP even with AD injectors. Also you might want to look into a terminator pump(s)

jr1993

Reaction score
It doesn't matter what stealth it is they are all better as far as perf than a adrenaline.

heres another question will this 900 dollar stealth pump be worth the 200 extra id have to pay over the adrenaline

Latest posts

Members online