Aeroforce Scan gauge's

Tree Trimmer

Reaction score
yes.

yes.

it moniters any sensor the pcm moniters, showing exactly what the pcm see's, and two you can hook up yourself.

94.5stroker

Reaction score
Ok so after doin some more reading I have found some things that suggest the PCM monitors trans temp is this just for automatics or for both? And is that for all years of SD? Sorry for all the questions just wanna make sure it is what I think it is haha

thanks

Bobby@cp

Reaction score
Ok so after doin some more reading I have found some things that suggest the PCM monitors trans temp is this just for automatics or for both? And is that for all years of SD? Sorry for all the questions just wanna make sure it is what I think it is haha

thanks

I believe it will only monitor trans temp for an auto, unsure if the pcm sees trans temp for a manual.

Let me know the price. Still needing guages

Pm sent.

Dieselroller

Reaction score
Yea that was my gauge money!! Thought warranty would cover it, by apparrently exhaust is the only thing not covered... Wouldn't you know it!!!

Dieselroller

Reaction score
Passenger side and stock cause I thought it would be covered.... So I got screwed twice at once cause I could have upgraded

Paul@CP_Trucks

Reaction score
1. Stock
2. Stock
3. Sodbuster jr
4. Jhedemark
5. 97whitey

Those of you still interested we had a few back that had to drop out....5 spaces left....please add your name and will get you taken care of...

Bobby@cp

Reaction score
1. Stock
2. Stock
3. Sodbuster jr
4. Jhedemark
5. 97whitey
6.Bigwheel

Those of you still interested we had a few back that had to drop out....5 spaces left....please add your name and will get you taken care of...

since the list is open.... pm me a price and i just wont tell the wife. hahaha

PM coming.

Tree Trimmer

Reaction score
wow, this one is taking forever. last time it went so fast, i almost didnt get in on it.

weird

Latest posts

Members online