Almost Done

Mdub707

Reaction score
Love everything about that truck, minus the grill. Just doesn't flow right to me... Still a really really sweet truck man.

Reaction score
I personally am really happy with the grille selection. I love the all black grille that I put on my dually as shown in my avatar but I think this one really works on this truck.

Thanks for all the comments guys. Should have some updates coming up soon.

TripleE44

Reaction score
I personally am really happy with the grille selection. I love the all black grille that I put on my dually as shown in my avatar but I think this one really works on this truck.

Thanks for all the comments guys. Should have some updates coming up soon.

I like the grille, I wouldn't spend that kinda dough on it, but especially with the silver center it fits well.

Erikclaw

Reaction score
Got the right offer! lol

That and, im in construction so the truck was just not friendly for job sites, rough roads, etc etc. Would be a shame to take that truck to a muddy construction site.

Makes sense, then I have to ask why did you build it? If you knew day to day it wouldn't work for where you worked.

benbou00

Reaction score
If he's anything like I am I can't leave nothing I have factory. Even my work truck isn't factory. It's just a sickness I guess.

Erikclaw

Reaction score
I am the same way, my work truck is my personal truck. Just funny if you build a truck that can't go onto your job site if you know it has to. That is all. Not trying to start anything, just curious.

Reaction score
Josh you got style and skills everthing you touch turns into gold. Once again great job
Thank you!
So how is the suspension treating you not that you have some miles on it?
Loving it. Its so much better than stock its unbelievable. Soaks up big bumps and dips, its smooth, not jarring or bouncy anymore. Just a total improvement. By far the best riding super duty ive had.

Latest posts

Members online