Almost Done

TxFireman1972

Reaction score
380567_2759395867254_1328510462_3191869_1741583264_n.jpg

Is that logo painted in the lights or is that just on the picture?

benbou00

Reaction score
It's on the lights. I know I wouldn't put them on my truck with that cheap looking stencil job! I would never want something like that put on a set of lights period!

Reaction score
I have not seen the lights in person yesterday, UPS just delivered them to my office yesterday. Looks as if they were not painted to my specs either. I requested that the chrome reflector buckets be left chrome to allow proper light reflection. Looks as if the top bucket was painted.

It has been 4 months since I sent these lights to true bliss....

NotStock

Reaction score
I think they look really good but that kinda turn around is pretty bad. If they need lights for that long, they should have a set instock and swap out with yours when they are done. That logo is def on the light and not a photoshop. Overall though, I think they look awesome! I hope they get it worked out for ya. Your trucks are always hella clean, still hoping to get some of our parts on there one of these days!

Reaction score
Trevor, ill get some of your parts when im done building my harley. I saw Kalebs truck at SEMA, looked sick. Im sure im going to be bored with this leveling kit soon and need to go big lol

NotStock

Reaction score
Holy hell mess! I just read the other thread... I hope that all gets worked out. If we can ever be of service, let me know! Good luck with the lights man.

Reaction score
LOL, trust me, I want to go bigger. If I wasnt trying to finish building this harley right now id be all over it. Bought a brand new 2012 Road Glide about 2 months ago, and its been in the shop about 6 weeks of that time getting customized lol.

Spatel23

Reaction score
Trevor, ill get some of your parts when im done building my harley. I saw Kalebs truck at SEMA, looked sick. Im sure im going to be bored with this leveling kit soon and need to go big lol

When you do get bored hit me up Josh. If the shocks will fit my truck, Ill buy them if you are selling.

Latest posts