Almost Done

TxFireman1972

Reaction score
Loving it. Its so much better than stock its unbelievable. Soaks up big bumps and dips, its smooth, not jarring or bouncy anymore. Just a total improvement. By far the best riding super duty ive had.

I was afraid you were going to say that lol. I sure wish they made those 2.5" piggybacks for stock height.

TxFireman1972

Reaction score
I got the specs on the 2.5" Piggybacks:

The rear ones are 20.6" compressed & 35" extended, mine measures 22.5"
The fronts are 14.92" compressed & 24.22" extended, mine are at 18.5"

I was hoping I might be able to get by with those shocks at stock height, but it looks like it would be too close. That would put me at:

2" from full compression on the rear
3.5" from full compression on the front

I don't think I could get by with that. Would hate to bottom the shocks out and destroy them.

TxFireman1972

Reaction score
That sounded like:

political-pictures-dog-dare.jpg

O2ShootTheJ

Reaction score
not a huge fan of the rbp stuff, but i think with painted headlights it woudl really all get tied together. Is that something that's in the future?

Reaction score
Thanks guys
I finally installed my HIDs yesterday. They have been sitting here for a couple months already. I have been waiting on my painted headlights to come in so I could do it all at once but 3 months later and they still have not been completed!

Anyways, here are the HID and LED
IMAG0333.jpg

IMAG0331.jpg

IMAG0330.jpg

IMAG0329.jpg

Ia PWRSTKE

Reaction score
Looks great, What kit did you use for your fogs? I had some in my 08 that were to bright to run in traffic. I have retro solutions sitting here for my truck and I also see they have a capped bulb for the fogs that are not to bright for oncoming traffic. Thanks

Latest posts

Members online