American Force Wheel Decision

Which one?

• Total voters

ProjecT 9

Reaction score
I like the independence and robust.

Out of the ones you posted I think the spyder would look good.

SEABEE08FX4

Reaction score
I haven't seen those, need to go look again. Those are pretty cool.

They also come in black if you wanted to go that route.

Compass_Black_replacement.jpg

ProjecT 9

Reaction score
Did you get their polishing kit also? Was thinking about it but don't have a lot of experience with that type of polishing.

I haven't had to polish them myself yet. My detailer does my truck every week and he polishes them for me. I told him to order a bottle of the polish he uses for me and should have it this week. I'll post a picture of the bottle when I get it. Really simple application. He just wipes it on, lets it dry, then wipes it off. Really gets the wheels clean and has a deep shine.

Erikclaw

Reaction score
I'll make it a little harder for you to decide.

Damn, I like that. Looks nice and is different. Is it powder coated?

AFWHEEL.png

I haven't had to polish them myself yet. My detailer does my truck every week and he polishes them for me. I told him to order a bottle of the polish he uses for me and should have it this week. I'll post a picture of the bottle when I get it. Really simple application. He just wipes it on, lets it dry, then wipes it off. Really gets the wheels clean and has a deep shine.

That would be great if you do. I am always checking out different products. I ordered a sealing kit for these, supposedly lasts 2yrs. It is similar to Zoop Seal, but a little easier to apply.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
That would be great if you do. I am always checking out different products. I ordered a sealing kit for these, supposedly lasts 2yrs. It is similar to Zoop Seal, but a little easier to apply.

how does the sealing kit work on stuff that gets 400* ? i'd like to seal the stuff under my hood.

6.0dirtworker

Reaction score
Blue coated evo without a doubt, that's about as different as you can get, but the regular evo looks great if you feel like the other is a little over the top. I would do that but Ive had another wheel on my mind for quite some time.

Latest posts

Members online