American Force Wheel Decision

Which one?

• Total voters

6.0dirtworker

Reaction score
Your truck could pull it off. If you still have your chrome grill I think it would tie in better since there is a good amount of blue and chrome on the truck.

Erikclaw

Reaction score
Your truck could pull it off. If you still have your chrome grill I think it would tie in better since there is a good amount of blue and chrome on the truck.

I am having the grill shell painted blue, but leaving the mesh chrome.

Danbonzo

Reaction score
Bison's. Id get black. I know a guy who has the polished. He doesn't even drive the truck anymore because he's sick of polishing them every wknd.

TripleE44

Reaction score
I'll make it a little harder for you to decide.

AFWHEEL.png

This would be SICK. Or maybe the sides of the spokes like Shone did on his KMCs. Good way to up the already high price of these wheels. Lol

ProjecT 9

Reaction score
Is that what you were talking about? LOL I tried to insert the link but I couldn't get it to work. The Brite Shine metal polish? I ordered some of that too.

No its not the same as the polish. I just figured when you were talking about a sealer that was it.

I'll PM you the polish when I get it. Or just post on here.

Erikclaw

Reaction score
Bison's. Id get black. I know a guy who has the polished. He doesn't even drive the truck anymore because he's sick of polishing them every wknd.

I have had billet wheels before, and I know how hard it is to keep them looking good. That is why I am sealing them.

No its not the same as the polish. I just figured when you were talking about a sealer that was it.

I'll PM you the polish when I get it. Or just post on here.

Gotcha, post or pm either way is fine.

Dzchey21

Reaction score
what size wheel are you planning on running eric? I really like the way that paint matched wheel looks, i think i would do it different but i LOVE The concept, esp if you could maybe do the tan color instead of blue

Erikclaw

Reaction score
what size wheel are you planning on running eric? I really like the way that paint matched wheel looks, i think i would do it different but i LOVE The concept, esp if you could maybe do the tan color instead of blue

It is gonna be a 22x12. I didn't think of the tan, I would probably color the face and leave the lip polished. The idea never crossed my mind til that wheel was posted.

01platinum

Reaction score
I am running the EVO's on my truck. I like the look of them. Going to need a brake upgrade now cause you can see through them.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Erikclaw

Reaction score
I am running the EVO's on my truck. I like the look of them. Going to need a brake upgrade now cause you can see through them.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Exactly, I have always planned on putting big brakes on it. Will look good with big ass calipers sitting in view. Stopping on a dime would be sweet also.