Anyone interested in a DYI Billet 66mm OBS-E99 Kit

JK Fab

Reaction score
I could be interested in this wheel. I have a d66 that i have NOT installed yet. My obs is just shy of the 400hp mark with a stock turbo. I think this might get me over that ! I will be looking to see what the results are.

Jeff

OldschoolPSD

Reaction score
Waiting for the hydraulic shop to open up on monday to get the rest of the fittings for my fuel system and then we'll see how she runs...:pimp:

Attachments

• photo(3).JPG
    photo(3).JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 260

OldschoolPSD

Reaction score
Stock OBS non-wastegated 1.15... should make for a nice setup.

I'm guessing you could go tighter on the exhaust housing without any ill effects, but for a non wastegate housing I'd like to be on the safe side and keep the bigger housing. Thats all just speculation on my part though, I'm sure Mr. Barder could tell you for sure.

Also I can tell you that it protrudes at least 1/2" farther into the cover than the stock wheel as well as being larger overall. It really looks like its going to move some serious air for cheater turbo...

under pressure

Reaction score
yes, was in close contact with him looking over volumetric efficieny vs. cfm math. Very intetesting results. He is putting one on the dyno to see how it stacks up, hoping for an ebp # as well. I believe will be a nice upgrade for the average joe. Cant wait to hear your results, egts, boost pressures.

JoeDaddy

Reaction score
Im going to be doing stg1's or 2's very soon. Id like to try your turbo after my stocker to see the difference. PM me.

j250

Reaction score
Could you PM me? I'd be interested as I have a turbo sitting on the shelf that I was going to rebuild.

OldschoolPSD

Reaction score
Install was easy, acts just like stock on stock tunes and injectors. Whistles a little louder.

Hopefully getting time to install the stage 2's this weekend !

Latest posts

Members online