Berman's 7.3 build

dsberman94

Reaction score
aside from that noone around here builds a 7.3. noone around my age around here even has a 7.3 with anything more than a ts chip with canned tunes and some glochit gauges. and thats if they didn't put a livewire ts on a 7.3. and as far as they know my truck has a chip and a monitor. if they can't figure anything else out theyre dumb and drive a cummins.

swinky

Reaction score
:slap: You know it's more impressive to have a good running 6.0, all the Cummings boys would literally go back to their momma crying if they got walked by a 6.0 that didn't run straight to the mechanic after the race.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When I ran a 13.81 there was 5 cummins trucks (twin turbo megacab) 3 tuned 6.4s and 2 efi live duramaxes. I made the fastest diesel pass of the night. Guys on this forum know what they're doing hence a lot of 12sec 6.4s. You'd be surprised what a 12sec truck runs when a moron is driving it. People heard I was beating kem tuned 6.4s and efi dmaxs so now everyone thinks I'm spraying lol

Driver mod ftw!

Sent from my SM-T210R using Tapatalk

Powerstroke214

Reaction score
and what do ya think they'd do when their azz got whooped by a 7.3? 7.3 is the second most rudimentary motor other than the 12v. its not exactly a powerhouse. i wanna know what the cummins idiot did last night after we messed with him in a toyota avalon and he couldn't keep up with us. blowin smoke everywhere and getting beat by a sedan. yea.

Yea, but at least they think 7.3s are good engines, just slow.

I'll hunt you down if you don't accept my friend request…

Last edited:

Powerstroke214

Reaction score
When I ran a 13.81 there was 5 cummins trucks (twin turbo megacab) 3 tuned 6.4s and 2 efi live duramaxes. I made the fastest diesel pass of the night. Guys on this forum know what they're doing hence a lot of 12sec 6.4s. You'd be surprised what a 12sec truck runs when a moron is driving it. People heard I was beating kem tuned 6.4s and efi dmaxs so now everyone thinks I'm spraying lol

Driver mod ftw!

That's a damn shame! Whoopin up on the Cummings boys like that, they were expecting a "pop" mid track and a little puking

swinky

Reaction score
That pop mid track was the 3-5 shift lol I'm 1k miles away from home right now and I ain't going back till it runs 12s.

dsberman94

Reaction score

Driver mod ftw!

i beat an efi dmax in my truck. not my fault people don't know what the hell their doing with their chit. efi live doesn't mean chit to be completely honest. stock motor 6.4 deleted puts down better numbers than many efi dmax's. im not trying to be a douche and i know what your saying but everyone thinks efi live is the cats titties and it really isn't. thankfully there are places like these forums where people know what theyre doing and are willing to help others. if my old man actually looked for the good things about a 6.0 instead of the bad he would probably still have his. all he knew is that many went bad so he sold it. he had none of the symptoms except the turbos kept coking up because he never beat on it at all to keep the veins clean and working. im glad to have the chance to talk to many of these guys and you guys and i hope to one day actually get to meet some of you in person. Its always a learning experience and its fun to learn about this stuff and know what your doing.

dsberman94

Reaction score
That's a damn shame! Whoopin up on the Cummings boys like that, they were expecting a "pop" mid track and a little puking

at the east coast nationals at numidia this summer the pop was a duramax front differential because he did a 4wd launch and the truck didn't like it. the other pops were actually multiple cummins popping coolant. we laughed.

Powerstroke214

Reaction score
That pop mid track was the 3-5 shift lol I'm 1k miles away from home right now and I ain't going back till it runs 12s.

Dump the back seat, S475 and 225s and you're good! Lol

Yea, that's the best thing about forums, unless you're way far away from almost everyone like I am…

swinky

Reaction score
5ebe4yju.jpg

Rotmffl

dsberman94

Reaction score
Teach me how to chevy. teach me... teach me how to chevy. lol

by the way to all the duramax's out there take note of the avatar pic. wheels are straight and im laying into it hooked to a sled. haha.

dsberman94

Reaction score
you can drive your truck for a while with a bad oil cooler. lol read the other thread on deltas going haywire.

swinky

Reaction score
I have a soft spot for dmaxes lately. Almost traded for one yesterday. That front end can go *** itself though.

dsberman94

Reaction score
I have a soft spot for dmaxes lately. Almost traded for one yesterday. That front end can go *** itself though.

your better of staying with what you have before i start calling you a ricer in a dmax. "Lets pick on the honda because i drive a dmax." Yeah well ur chits made by isuzu so thats no better than the honda. they really aren't all that awesome either aside from the front end issue. start adding power and the trans can't take it so that goes into limpdik mode. then the injectors decide to blow up not to mention the first thing you have to do if you plan on putting a tuner on it is headstuds and tie-rods. they still don't tow/haul anything as well as a ford or dodge because of the IFS. then again i guess the 6.0 was the same thing with the studs. i wouldn't buy one. ford guy for life right here no matter the motor.

RedRice589

Reaction score
more issues that the 6.0 had. headstuds done the correct way aren't even holding them together. theyre just too dumb to actually know when theres an issue.

Damn 6.7 cummins has the same issue as these 6.7 powerstroke.... Tiny turbo lol still a good motor but I'll keep my ford. And my tranny :) also I'd love a '03 Ecsb 6.0 to turn into a drag truck/dd like you swinky and leave the 6.7 to the towing duties.

dsberman94

Reaction score
Damn 6.7 cummins has the same issue as these 6.7 powerstroke.... Tiny turbo lol still a good motor but I'll keep my ford. And my tranny :) also I'd love a '03 Ecsb 6.0 to turn into a drag truck/dd like you swinky and leave the 6.7 to the towing duties.

shoulda waited till 2015 to buy your 6.7.

RedRice589

Reaction score
shoulda waited till 2015 to buy your 6.7.

Nash pimp gonna keep this puppy it's a 2012 by the time the 2015's are "upgraded" I'll be needing another one.... 40k on this truck since July..... 110k for the year between this truck and the old 6.4.... At this rate 2015 I'll be buying a 2014 KR ccsb nice and used with 10k on it for cheap!!! The 2015 are overrated it's all projection..... :biggun: 2011-2014 is where it's at!!