Best LED headlight bulbs

Pstrke96

Reaction score
I do this was 1 year ago Josh's oracle brand next to a silver star ultra and I am still happy

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 343

Jassman

Reaction score
I have some LEDs from a sponsor here and have not had any problems with service or brightness of the fogs lights..those work great...The problem is the driving lights..not bright enough....I have been on the net and came up with these http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nokya-Arcti...ash=item2103fce32e:g:E7QAAOSwGvhT5~nz&vxp=mtr

but would rather buy from a vendor here or someone share with me if what they sell is the same or better than what I posted or what I presently have. Thanks

Halestorm55

Reaction score
I have some LEDs from a sponsor here and have not had any problems with service or brightness of the fogs lights..those work great...The problem is the driving lights..not bright enough....I have been on the net and came up with these http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nokya-Arcti...ash=item2103fce32e:g:E7QAAOSwGvhT5~nz&vxp=mtr

but would rather buy from a vendor here or someone share with me if what they sell is the same or better than what I posted or what I presently have. Thanks

Not worth the money. Ordered them in when I was at oreilly's. Are they bright and blue? Yes. They have no beam distance and terrible reflection off of signs. Raining, wet roads, and snow seem to just absorb the light and you couldn't see past the factory fog lights. I ordered a set for my ranger when I had it and they were in for about a week. Went to hella optilux gt which is yellow and it was 10x better. Threw them in dads OBS and same thing just no beam distance. Skip them for sure.

Jassman

Reaction score
Not worth the money. Ordered them in when I was at oreilly's. Are they bright and blue? Yes. They have no beam distance and terrible reflection off of signs. Raining, wet roads, and snow seem to just absorb the light and you couldn't see past the factory fog lights. I ordered a set for my ranger when I had it and they were in for about a week. Went to hella optilux gt which is yellow and it was 10x better. Threw them in dads OBS and same thing just no beam distance. Skip them for sure.

Ok cool..thanks for the input. Was the Hella's better than the stock OEM bulbs for being brighter and distance..????

Halestorm55

Reaction score
They are brighter but they are YELLOW. Not a bad as in the pic but they are yellow. Work amazing in the snow and wet roads. Absolutly no glare off of signs and it is alot easier on the eyes of oncoming drivers. I am sure that some of the vendors on here can get you set up if you would like.

Attachments

• hella.jpg
    hella.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 233
  • diff.jpg
    diff.jpg
    244.9 KB · Views: 246

Tom@BigTimeKustomz

Reaction score
We sell the Lifetime stuff. $145 shipped for 22w headlights, $145 shipped for 22w fog lights, $225 shipped for 70w headlights. PM me with any questions!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

c63 AMG

Reaction score
We sell the Lifetime stuff. $145 shipped for 22w headlights, $145 shipped for 22w fog lights, $225 shipped for 70w headlights. PM me with any questions!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Any experience with the 70w? Seems like they may be too bright will other vehicles think the high beams are on? What's more comparable to a vehicle with factory HIDs 22w or 70w?

Tom@BigTimeKustomz

Reaction score
I personally don't have any experience with the 70w, but I can tell you that my 22w bulbs are plenty bright. I would say they are really close to factory HID's. Very bright especially coupled with the Lifetime cubes for fog lights. PM or post up any more questions!

little luke

Reaction score
Any experience with the 70w? Seems like they may be too bright will other vehicles think the high beams are on? What's more comparable to a vehicle with factory HIDs 22w or 70w?

I have both. 70w in my truck and 22w in my mustang. Its all hills wear I live, so hids suck. They blind the **** out of on coming drivers when they top a hill.

Anywho. Both lights reach out about the same distant, doesn't matter high or low beam, and have a light pattern similar to stock output. The 70w low beam Is as bright as the 22w highs. The 70w high is as bright as the lows plus the 2 lifetime cube lights I replaced my fog lights with, maybe even little brighter. I wish the 70 watts were the same color as the 22w (closer to a stock bulb)

There was an issue with the ballast in the 70w deals, I lost a high beam, both the lows still worked. I contacted the vendor and had a replacement in no time. About 2 months ago I lost another ballast and I need to have it replaced, but all I ever use is my lows and the fogs. Don't quote me but I believe this issue was resolved in the newer ballast.

Squat and Poot

Reaction score
i wasnt impressed with the light spread of the LED bulbs I had so I sold them. I'll wait for projectors before straying from halogen low beams

little luke

Reaction score
First is low beam, second is lows and lifetime led pods, third is high beams only (have to pull the **** you switch to get both to light, passenger side doesn't work when flipping the lights to high normally)

Attachments

• WP_20160108_18_59_36_Pro.jpg
    WP_20160108_18_59_36_Pro.jpg
    861.3 KB · Views: 288
  • WP_20160108_18_59_46_Pro.jpg
    WP_20160108_18_59_46_Pro.jpg
    882.9 KB · Views: 275
  • WP_20160108_18_59_56_Pro.jpg
    WP_20160108_18_59_56_Pro.jpg
    887.2 KB · Views: 280