Best LED headlight bulbs

Jassman

Reaction score
Last edited:

Clean-15

Reaction score
For you guys using these LED headlights, do they bother oncoming drivers? Are they as annoying as an HID bulb in a stock housing?

zporta

Reaction score
I get flashed occasionally.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

A few weeks ago I got flashed like 5 times on my way to work. I pulled up to the job site and went to flip my light bar on, it was already on!

Must have flipped it grabbing my coffee by accident!

Other then that, no issues blinding others with my LED heads/fogs

Jassman

Reaction score
For you guys using these LED headlights, do they bother oncoming drivers? Are they as annoying as an HID bulb in a stock housing?

Occasionally I get flashed but its usually 4:30 in the am. Im 6" taller than stock so that has something to do with it as well.. I just put new Putco Led's in yesterday, so Im going to try and adjust them down some after Monday and do some testing..these are much brighter with a much longer distance and beam span...I definitely don't want to piss anyone off

WHY NOT

Reaction score
Occasionally I get flashed but its usually 4:30 in the am. Im 6" taller than stock so that has something to do with it as well.. I just put new Putco Led's in yesterday, so Im going to try and adjust them down some after Monday and do some testing..these are much brighter with a much longer distance and beam span...I definitely don't want to piss anyone off

I would like to see the difference between lows and highs. That is my biggest problem with mine even with my high/low fogs I just don't have the distance I would like.

little luke

Reaction score

Occasionally, but not often. Im stock height. When adjusting the bulbs I would drive by in my mustang while my wife drove my truck. They don't bother me. Sure as hell isn't nearly as bad as meeting a vehicle with factory hids over a hill.

jimdawg185

Reaction score
I'm dissatisfied with mine. Within a few months they started acting up. Either one or the other is not working at all times. The brights are not working properly. I love the lights when they work. But one night I had no lights at all and my temper doesn't work well in those situations.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

c63 AMG

Reaction score
I'm dissatisfied with mine. Within a few months they started acting up. Either one or the other is not working at all times. The brights are not working properly. I love the lights when they work. But one night I had no lights at all and my temper doesn't work well in those situations.

What brand?

jimdawg185

Reaction score
What brand?

It's bee a while, so I don't remember. But this is the box.
bd5f52f909e51321f328713765e654f7.jpg

madman1234509

Reaction score

Jassman

Reaction score
So, how are these working?

They work great and I am very pleased with the Putco. I dont even need my fog/driving H-10's on...but am curious to replace those cause these new H-13 Putco bulbs are just slightly brighter with a big cast out of light...I guess I always am searching for a better product and when these current fogs go out or I can sell them cheap Ill switch those as well.. I will try and get a pic tonight if possible. I know I mentioned it last weekend but my 89 year old Mother in law fell on Sat.and we had to rush her to the hospital and then I went out of town later in the week.

Jassman

Reaction score
having problems loading pfile:///C:/Users/Owner/Downloads/FullSizeRenderfile:///C:/Users/Owner/Downloafile:///C:/Users/Owner/Pictures/TRUCK/Truck_Photo's/GetAttachment.aspx.jpgds/FullSizeRender(7).jpg(8).jpgics

Attachments

• FullSizeRender(7).jpg
    FullSizeRender(7).jpg
    967.4 KB · Views: 299
Last edited:

Jomax

Reaction score
having problems loading pfile:///C:/Users/Owner/Downloads/FullSizeRenderfile:///C:/Users/Owner/Downloafile:///C:/Users/Owner/Pictures/TRUCK/Truck_Photo's/GetAttachment.aspx.jpgds/FullSizeRender(7).jpg(8).jpgics

That actually looks quite amazing

6.0 Tech

Reaction score
That looks really good. Ive been contemplating going led instead of the hids i have that dont fit worth a damn in my head lamps, i thi k you just convinced me...:toast:

WHY NOT

Reaction score
Hate to be picky but could you get a shot down a road with the highs and lows. Some telephone poles along the road for distance would be great. My highs have no extra distance to them is why I was wanting to see the comparison

Clean-15

Reaction score

Alright I think I'm sold. Thanks for the picture!

Latest posts

Members online