Best LED headlight bulbs

c63 AMG

Reaction score
Are there any LED's with a good reputation for quality? Was looking around and there's a 13 page Jeep thread talking about how the keep failing.

Jassman

Reaction score
First is low beam, second is lows and lifetime led pods, third is high beams only (have to pull the **** you switch to get both to light, passenger side doesn't work when flipping the lights to high normally)

The pics help.. I wish there was a way to compare to my Retrosoloution H-13 bulbs.. your driving lights look brighter..but my H-10 fogs look brighter

Jassman

Reaction score
Im installing the new Putco LED's as we speak..I will let everyone know the difference between what I have in..

Jomax

Reaction score
I'm trying a set right now. Way better then any I've tried so far.

This is with them and rigid dots

18aa0568ba362870bfe9cf425eb20019.jpg

This is just the LED headlights

3ccbc1b34d212bfee53645de32b7fb70.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jassman

Reaction score
I have the Retrosouloution H-13 headlights and H-10 fogs. The fogs work great. The headlights do not cast light out far. The Putco's I just installed are definitely brighter but I will see tonight.

Jomax

Reaction score
Sorry, what brand?

Retro solutions will start carrying it late February. I've been testing lights for them.

Coolest thing is the tint wrap they sell with the lights, allowing you to change the kelvin ratings.

d8ce34097a4a24fdfebc3419b5af84de.jpg

Tint wrap
25148d2fd86fda3989e2689980202f62.jpg

WHY NOT

Reaction score
Retro solutions will start carrying it late February. I've been testing lights for them.

Coolest thing is the tint wrap they sell with the lights, allowing you to change the kelvin ratings.

d8ce34097a4a24fdfebc3419b5af84de.jpg

Tint wrap
25148d2fd86fda3989e2689980202f62.jpg

Pretty neat so you can make them match any other light you have on the front of the truck. On my current LED head lights the brights are pretty much worthless how do these compare and how is the cut off? Do the lights actually fit in the housing so the low beam hits the same part of the housing? As in do both of the low beams hit say the lower inner part of each head light not one lower inner and the other lower outer or anything like that?

Jomax

Reaction score
Pretty neat so you can make them match any other light you have on the front of the truck. On my current LED head lights the brights are pretty much worthless how do these compare and how is the cut off? Do the lights actually fit in the housing so the low beam hits the same part of the housing? As in do both of the low beams hit say the lower inner part of each head light not one lower inner and the other lower outer or anything like that?

They both match the same, my other lights I tested sucked in that aspect

This is vs halogens sylvania ultras on the right and led on left . I'll take a pic tonight of both leds against the garage

All I need to do still is adjust them to point lower, they're a bit to high.

1702b3e11f7ad13ec1ef84788ce7ddb6.jpg

dsmracing1

Reaction score
I have the Retrosouloution H-13 headlights and H-10 fogs. The fogs work great. The headlights do not cast light out far. The Putco's I just installed are definitely brighter but I will see tonight.

What I'm really interested in is whether or not the high beams work good with the LED's. I ran a set of bright source LED's and couldn't even see the difference between low and high beam. Low beam was great though....

Powerstroke Man 6.4

Reaction score
They both match the same, my other lights I tested sucked in that aspect

This is vs halogens sylvania ultras on the right and led on left . I'll take a pic tonight of both leds against the garage

All I need to do still is adjust them to point lower, they're a bit to high.

1702b3e11f7ad13ec1ef84788ce7ddb6.jpg

Whats the lumen rating on these?

Jomax

Reaction score
What I'm really interested in is whether or not the high beams work good with the LED's. I ran a set of bright source LED's and couldn't even see the difference between low and high beam. Low beam was great though....

Never had an led where the high beams were much different then the low.

Jassman

Reaction score
Just got home and the Putco NITE LUX Leds are what they claim. They actually work..they cast a nice long linear beam with a wide aspect..Even when I hit the brights they are noticeably brighter and superior to my other Leds. I was just on You Tube and Putco has a new and improved set of Leds coming to the 16 Sema show. NITE LUX NITRO I dont know if these are any better than Retro's led that Jomax is testing..but I am pleased..

Jomax

Reaction score
Just got home and the Putco NITE LUX Leds are what they claim. They actually work..they cast a nice long linear beam with a wide aspect..Even when I hit the brights they are noticeably brighter and superior to my other Leds. I was just on You Tube and Putco has a new and improved set of Leds coming to the 16 Sema show. NITE LUX NITRO I dont know if these are any better than Retro's led that Jomax is testing..but I am pleased..

Post up some pics!!!

Clean-15

Reaction score
For you guys using these LED headlights, do they bother oncoming drivers? Are they as annoying as an HID bulb in a stock housing?