Black Magnum 2.0 assembly

Magnum PD

Reaction score
I would've gotten ahold of Mike here and gotten some of Cale's tunes. I don't know who Bean is using for tunes, it could still be from Jonathan. And you might be in the same boat.

I wouldn't touch any injector and/or disrupt the HPO system until you get some different tunes in there.

Billy T.
[email protected]

Beans uses. G earhead tunes.

Magnum PD

Reaction score
I would've gotten ahold of Mike here and gotten some of Cale's tunes. I don't know who Bean is using for tunes, it could still be from Jonathan. And you might be in the same boat.

I wouldn't touch any injector and/or disrupt the HPO system until you get some different tunes in there.

Billy T.
[email protected]

10-4

Powerstroker7.3

Reaction score
I run ******** tunes and I love them. Especially with the hydra I can just send an email about certain changes and he will send an updated file to try

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Magnum PD

Reaction score
My vacuum pump been squealing and hadn't been getting the vacuum it should so I replaced it.

I also pulled the drivers side valve cover, unhooked each injector and sure enough #4 injector didn't change the idle any. I'm gonna send it to Tim and see what he finds out.

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
My vacuum pump been squealing and hadn't been getting the vacuum it should so I replaced it.

I also pulled the drivers side valve cover, unhooked each injector and sure enough #4 injector didn't change the idle any. I'm gonna send it to Tim and see what he finds out.
bout time.. lol

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Magnum PD

Reaction score
If he sees something that could be affecting the others, I'll send in the rest

Magnum PD

Reaction score
Probably should have but, it's already been sent and has new valve cover gasket harness. Plus, if past the buzz test, then electric part should be ok.

Magnum PD

Reaction score
Oil side of the injector I sent in had metal shavings in it. They're gonna put new components in and I'll send in the rest of the injectors.

bluedge8

Reaction score
You should probably flush the oil galley's out and maybe do an oil analysis to see if you have metal in the oil.

Latest posts

Members online