Black Magnum 2.0 assembly

gwunter

Reaction score
I'm confused, without rereading everything, didn't you run this engine on test stand before installing?? I thought you did and it ran fine. Sorry to hear this is a struggle.

gnxtc2

Reaction score
Took truck to mechanic again. Still throwing the P1211. He also did a CCT and number 4 is bad, says computer. I can pull it, send to Tim and let him take it apart. But do y'all recommend to send of them all in?

Would one injector throw that kinda a code?

When I was running DynoProven tunes, my truck would constantly throw the P1211 code when I got on it even in economy tune. I swapped in Cale's (Tyrant) and all is well (actually better).

So before ripping your truck apart, try different tunes.

Billy T.
[email protected]

Magnum PD

Reaction score
The injector that the computer said is bad, I believe should be looked at. It does not run smooth when I'm driving it. Idles ok. Different tunes would help that I believe.

Magnum PD

Reaction score
I believe my HPO is fine. Espically since I cleaned out the edge filter. If I pull the chip and run it, it may still throw a cel. I'll pull the valve cover soon and see if oil is coming from the bad injector.

DocBar

Reaction score
What is your engine coolant temp showing? I had a lot of issues from my engine oil temp showing NOT and the coolant temp showing a negative value.

79jasper

Reaction score
I thought that was a sd thing.
I know for a fact on my 94, the coolant temp sensor goes straight to the cluster. Not related to the pcm at all.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

co04cobra

Reaction score
A 7.3 PCM that reads ect........news to me......

IMO you need to slow down jerking parts on and off the truck and diagnose in a sequence.

You very well may have more then 1 issue but you really need to resolve 1 issue then move to the next.

Strokersace

Reaction score

IMO you need to slow down jerking parts on and off the truck and diagnose in a sequence.

You very well may have more then 1 issue but you really need to resolve 1 issue then move to the next.
You're at least the 4th person to tell him this. But he'll dismiss it for some reason and continue down his same path...

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Magnum PD

Reaction score
After buying a new IPR, two ICP sensors, taking the Gen3 off and running without chip, it stills throw the CEL. I pull my hair out, get pissed and leave the truck to calm down. Just want it to run right.

bluedge8

Reaction score
Maybe my scangauge is reading something else but it says engine coolant temp and seems to be the correct value. I was using it for a while in my '96 because the temp sensor was bad.

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
You're at least the 4th person to tell him this. But he'll dismiss it for some reason and continue down his same path...

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
lol.. yup
After buying a new IPR, two ICP sensors, taking the Gen3 off and running without chip, it stills throw the CEL. I pull my hair out, get pissed and leave the truck to calm down. Just want it to run right.
do you not realize that every single time you mess with changing any single one of those parts, you get air in the system and it could take up to 100 miles or quite a few wot runs or burnout/brake stands to clear the system every time you do it?

STOP TAKING CHIT APART! diagnose one thing at a time.

live life full throttle

god bless america and the farmer who feeds your fat ass

lincolnlocker

Reaction score

this^^^^

good lord magnum.. dont make me start calling you berman..

live life full throttle

god bless america and the farmer who feeds your fat ass

Latest posts

Members online