Black Magnum 2.0 assembly

Magnum PD

Reaction score
IMG_0110_zpsksy5nshf.jpg

DieselJpower

Reaction score
Do you run the hpop gasket that has the screen in it ?

When Swamps sent my gen3 back to me , they supplied me with the non screened gasket and told me that the screen on the other one "does more harm than good".

David @ PIS told me $150 a piece for new internals, so hopefully that's your only one torn up and hopefully none for me...

Magnum PD

Reaction score
Gonna be getting the chip and the one injector back this week. I should be sending the rest of the injectors in, but I'm gonna see how the new parts do.

sootie

Reaction score
Gonna be getting the chip and the one injector back this week. I should be sending the rest of the injectors in, but I'm gonna see how the new parts do.

so your gonna run a clean injector alongside seven potentially contaminated ones?

Seriously, you remind me of berman sometimes...

Magnum PD

Reaction score
Maybe I could send in another injector, see what they say about an injector that is functioning.

Why? Just don't have the funds for $500 or so of just taking all the injectors apart to inspect them.

Strokersace

Reaction score
It's going to cost much more than that if there's still contamination in any of the other injectors.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

superpsd

Reaction score
Or learn how to take the oil side apart. Which can be done without even removing the injector so you don't have to re-ring them also saving money. 4 screws that hold the solenoid and spacer on. Set aside. One screw that holds the armature plate on. Remove set aside. You will need to hold the armature with a crescent wrench from spinning. You need a special socket or like me a 4.5MM socket does the job no problemo. Then remove the 4 torx screws that hold the body cap on the body. Lastly pull out poppet valve and spring and inspect for debris and damage. Also be a good idea to check armature gap with feeler gauges before you take it apart and put back together.