Black Magnum 2.0 assembly

Magnum PD

Reaction score
Jake, pissing members off on here is the last thing I want to do and really respect you. I'm thinned skinned as it is. But like I said before, everybody is getting feedback right after I do one thing. That's one problem and the risk I took starting this thread. I did everything myself with what little knowledge I have. Not an expert. Chances are high I'm screw something up and the whole website will see it. That scares me. Not many people post a step by step process of putting an engine together and putting it in a truck.
But getting back to my problems, one problem was bad tuning, second was crap behind the edge filter, third was bad injector and HOPEFULLY now I'm ok to go. I was stating my results after first startup. Giving my opinions of what was going on. I'm sorry venting my frustration about problems that "I" didn't think was an issue.

Pitty party over

gwunter

Reaction score
Magnum, sometimes it's best to take a little break from a project. Clear the mind and then have back at it. Once I rebuilt a 4 stroke dirt bike back when I was 16. Even had the tranny fully apart. Well I got it all put back together and put oil in it, well it immediately started leaking oil before firing it. I was so upset. Turns out I missed a small piece of gasket that wouldn't allow the center cases to seal. I had to tear the entire bike back down to fix it. A good lesson to be more thorough on my part. So I guess be patient and don't burn yourself out on a hobby.

Magnum PD

Reaction score
Right now I'm sitting along the road. Took truck out and drove for about 40 miles or then out of nowhere it died. Pretty sure no hpo. It was still throwing the cel light. Anybody wannna buy a pieced together pita??

Magnum PD

Reaction score
Hasn't yet. I got it back to our property and I'll let it set and think tonite.

Magnum PD

Reaction score
Couple of lights came on and off. Like the WTS light

I'll try to take chip also.

mikeeg02

Reaction score
When you say might build that pressure, you are watching with a scan tool or similar, or you are assuming? I cannot remember, but you replaced your IPR right?

Magnum PD

Reaction score
I got 2 IPR's that I swap.

Was watching the pressure on a scan gauge.

Waiting for my mechanical gauge.

Latest posts

Members online