Bought a new project..check er out..

legionxxii

Reaction score
Ok this is incorrect here. I know of Adrian and his turbos have NOT made 500hp on stock injectors (at least as of yet anyways on either a dyno or a track) so please dont go throwing out wrong information. He also only has 2 stages of turbos so far and is trying to develop a third. The fuel economy reports are accurate with the looney wild and yes they do have great response. These are great turbos so far but they have a little ways to go to make sure they are proven to deliver and hold up.

Thank you for the correction I worded that wrong he is still in works on the stage 3 yes.

http://www.powerstroke.org/forum/6-...970-mad-tubro-werks-dyno-test-stage1-2-a.html

I was going off corrected numbers on the stage 2. Non corrected 485hp with corrections 515-520hp. Still none the less those are great numbers with stock injectors

RazinCain

Reaction score
Id go with the 6.0

AND Id shorten the frame and make a shortbed outta that thing. Like this, but Id put on some diffrent wheels...

Attachments

• 100_0821.jpg
    100_0821.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 96

windrunner408

Reaction score
Thank you for the correction I worded that wrong he is still in works on the stage 3 yes.

http://www.powerstroke.org/forum/6-...970-mad-tubro-werks-dyno-test-stage1-2-a.html

I was going off corrected numbers on the stage 2. Non corrected 485hp with corrections 515-520hp. Still none the less those are great numbers with stock injectors

I got ya. Yes I am fully aware of this thread but IIRC, folks use the uncorrected values. Either way you are right in that these are VERY impressive results for sure.

BlueWaffle

Reaction score
I got ya. Yes I am fully aware of this thread but IIRC, folks use the uncorrected values. Either way you are right in that these are VERY impressive results for sure.

if that's the case....i had a run with my 190's/pmax that put down like 410 uncorrected. tis why dynos are nothing but a crapshoot.

PSM_Kid

Reaction score
My vote would be 6.0. It's an easier build for that truck although 6.4's are awesome motors no doubt that can make a retarded amount of power (wish I owned an 08-10). I just wouldn't be up to swapping one in a pre 08MY truck without a complete donor truck.

I also put in a vote on shortening the wheelbase! Reg cab short beds look so good!

Nic

Reaction score
Id go with the 6.0

AND Id shorten the frame and make a shortbed outta that thing. Like this, but Id put on some diffrent wheels...

^^ i like it! were planning on doing the shortbed..so if yall know anybody who wants a white 8ft bed with no tailgate, let me know!

Dustball8504

Reaction score
Crazy 6 leaker ppl :pointlaugh:. My vote is 6.4, you only paid $500 for the chassis so spend a lil extra coin and swap a real motor in that thing. :redspotdance:

That sounds fine and dandy until he tries to swap it in and EVERYTHING needs changed. It's a lot harder than just bolting it in and turning the key lol.

On this truck I'd go 6.0.

windrunner408

Reaction score
Well for the sake of spite, I wouldn't consider the cummins but yes you are probably right. LOL

Latest posts

Members online