Bought a new project..check er out..

BlueWaffle

Reaction score
there's some other dude on here that put down some nasty times with a (6.0) stock turbo/injectors/and a ****ton of spray. 7-800 something horse too on the dyno...

OneStockQuik6.0

Reaction score
there's some other dude on here that put down some nasty times with a (6.0) stock turbo/injectors/and a ****ton of spray. 7-800 something horse too on the dyno...

Stock 03 turbo,190cc injectors,and spray made 755rwhp and went an 11.7 in the 1/4mile...

Pizza pig

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
No, if its done right it will be a non issue, especially if there is enough left over fuel to be burned. Only concern is over speeding the turbo from such high back pressure, but honestly, it seems to work for so many people that I dont think thats an issue either.

Nic

Reaction score
No, if its done right it will be a non issue, especially if there is enough left over fuel to be burned. Only concern is over speeding the turbo from such high back pressure, but honestly, it seems to work for so many people that I dont think thats an issue either.

so this setup with an added blow off valve would be benificial...

stonepusher

Reaction score
I have been running my setup for over a year now and for the past 2 months have taken it to a dyno event the night before I have driven to work which is 400 miles away. This last time before I went to work it laid down 683hp on one stage with a .125 jet, I have roughly about 22k miles on this setup using stock turbo, stock trans, and stock fuel pump. I don't plan on keeping it like this forever but it has held up through everything I have thrown at it. It's started out as a budget build and has exceeded my expectations with the little money I have in it.

Nic

Reaction score
Well this project didnt fall through...anybody thats interested, he just wants what he bought it for. Its just like it sits 500.

Latest posts

Members online