BUILD - RCD Longblock/Elite Single

WhiteMamba_Scorpion

Reaction score
Yeah buddy!! Ken and Travis at RCD have been working their ass off. That Elite Diesel kit is beautiful. Gonna look even better with the No Limit egr plate bolted on there too.

WhiteMamba_Scorpion

Reaction score
Getting close every day. Cabs back on and they didn't like the way the fuel lines were running so they're running new fuel lines so there's no kinks. Attention to detail is on point. Should be running in no time.

uploadfromtaptalk1429290762776.jpg

WhiteMamba_Scorpion

Reaction score
Is it running yet??
Almost had it running Friday. Had a few hold ups on the fuel lines the way the Elite kite relocates the 2nd filter over so it was kinking one of the lines. Learning curve since it's the first 6466 kit they've installed. Hoping to have it running Monday

Breaking Habits

Reaction score
Almost had it running Friday. Had a few hold ups on the fuel lines the way the Elite kite relocates the 2nd filter over so it was kinking one of the lines. Learning curve since it's the first 6466 kit they've installed. Hoping to have it running Monday

I checked out one Morgan put together last night. If you use all of elites stuff with elites stuff, it's perfect. With h&s together with elite, a few things need to be adjusted

WhiteMamba_Scorpion

Reaction score
Picked up a K&P Engineering oil filter yesterday from Nate and Unlimited Diesel Performance (showed up just in time to watch them fire up the p pumped 7.3). Took some pictures for anyone not familiar with them. 5 micron rating and flows way more than a paper element and reusable. Just clean them out with brake cleaner every oil change. Also has a magnet to help trap any metal. Pretty sweet little deal. Also comes with an adapter plate to be compatible with the 5.9 and others not just the 6.7 powerstroke. Also comes with a wrench adapter that slides on the bottom and extra rings.

uploadfromtaptalk1430430390055.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1430430416334.jpguploadfromtaptalk1430430428051.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1430430443541.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1430430456871.jpg

Black AOD

Reaction score
I'm posting this just for in case people want more info on these filters and price ideas.

I'll throw this in off what Pete just said about the K&P Filter, GOOD STUFF! If you call K&P and talk to Dave (the owner) or Steve I think is who I talked to, these guys know their stuff. Been in business for almost 20 years, they have a guarantee on all their filters if they fail, they replace it for free, no questions asked. They claim you never have to change your filter ever again. Ever. Just a regular cleaning now and then, every oil change. For those of you who would be interested, hit Nate up @ UDP, they are a dealer for K&P and can hook you up.

http://kandpengineering.com/

6.4 filters are 189.99$. 6.7 filters are 289.99$ in case anyone is wondering.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online