Build - Ultimate Daily Driver

Breaking Habits

Reaction score
Awesome build!

I've heard nothing but great things about Precision turbos. What housing did you upgrade to?

I had a .91 A/R. I think Tadd sent me a 1.0. Might have been a 1.10. I can't remember; I changed my mine a couple times! With the tint turbine it should still be snappy as hell

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trevor008

Reaction score
Is the Precision 39mm wastegate that Elite sells as an add on to their kits a Tial or are you going with a different setup? If so, why?

Breaking Habits

Reaction score
Who is High Power? How would you describe Precision turbos to Garrett turbos?

The Elite high power 6.4 compounds use an Atmosphere turbo that has a very particular exhaust note, which it should share with this turbocharger I'm using

Based on the fact that many Precision units were based on Garrett designs, and that most used Garrett components back in the day, I would say they used to be much more similar than they are now. Mind you most of my experience with Precision was back in 2007-2009 with the variations of a gt37 on a sports car.

They seem to hold their own. Seeing as how the truck isn't running, I can't comment on my own personal experience except for the fact that my 72 on my f450 and my 76 on my pulling truck make plenty of power and run cool as I had hoped!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online