Build - Ultimate Daily Driver

Breaking Habits

Reaction score
Boxed up my headlights and shipped them to JD today.. I gotta get this thing together so my friends stop talking me into killing my checkbook

Gah.. It'll be worth it, thanks sweetheart!

Breaking Habits

Reaction score
Transmission is headed to Elite Monday morning for a GPZ rebuild from Tadd.

Getting closer.

Hoping to be rolling in 3 weeks time.. Hope I can keep on schedule this time!

WhiteMamba_Scorpion

Reaction score
Reading this thread again is making me get even more anxious for my build from RCD. I think it will be well worth the wait when its all said and done.

-Pete

Breaking Habits

Reaction score
Reading this thread again is making me get even more anxious for my build from RCD. I think it will be well worth the wait when its all said and done.

-Pete

Pretty bummed about your truck man. I will be in touch later today/early tomorrow to go over everything once I talk to Tadd. Looks like mine wont be the only good running white 6.7 rolling out of RCD this summer!

WhiteMamba_Scorpion

Reaction score
Pretty bummed about your truck man. I will be in touch later today/early tomorrow to go over everything once I talk to Tadd. Looks like mine wont be the only good running white 6.7 rolling out of RCD this summer!

Sounds good man. Just let me know. I'm with you on upgrading the tranny haha. I beat the **** out of my truck... probably why it's sitting at RCD now. I'll see how long the stock trans holds I'll just have to learn how to ease into it more often.

Breaking Habits

Reaction score
5440bf7a656ba66b1003176540bc73f2.jpg

Big thanks to Tadd & Nathannial, this thing is sweet!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WHY NOT

Reaction score
Can't wait to see it done. Then you can drive it for a couple of months get tired of it and sell me the turbo kit off it lol.

Sent from my I fone 5

Breaking Habits

Reaction score
Can't wait to see it done. Then you can drive it for a couple of months get tired of it and sell me the turbo kit off it lol.

Sent from my I fone 5

If I do anything crazy it'll be throw another Precision charger in front of this one..

But lets not talk me into anything that will delay this truck any more.. Lol

CAT35niner

Reaction score
If I do anything crazy it'll be throw another Precision charger in front of this one..

But lets not talk me into anything that will delay this truck any more.. Lol

That pulley looks sick Jared! Love how elite makes them look. And I think throwing another turbo in front of the one will be perfect. You should do it.

Latest posts

Members online