building 2008 6.4

IAstroker6.4

Reaction score
ya im moving to sgt bluff iowa south from were i am now. Im going to have a mortan building or some sort of deal like that to park in and work on my stuff. And c brown the straightst deal i need is to finish high school and go to collage. I have a job

Meniacal_Mark

Reaction score
I dunno what you did to that guy, but that's something I would do and you would really have to piss me off for me to do that.

IAstroker6.4

Reaction score
ya i have a tenisey to freak out on people sometimes. i think thats what happened i was at a party and probaly said something or did something to him or his girlfriend I think his age is 18-24 as soon as i find out who it is there done

goodie85

Reaction score
Id get my life straight before i tried to build a truck...something to consider

whs, getting your life right is way more important than having a big bad truck. Trust me i was there but luckliy for me I learned real quick to shape up.

sent from my galaxy note

goodie85

Reaction score
goodie85 you part of the south dakota diesel crew. Ya i got a whole life ahead of me yet

Never even knew there was a such thing as an SD diesel crew, honestly im a loner here since everyone is into the tuner cars here now haha. Only have a few buddies up this way that are big into diesela

sent from my galaxy note

JHershey

Reaction score
No. If you spell college and straightest wrong neither are for you. Idk what else to say.

Ad8 PRODIGY

Reaction score
You'll get a lot more respect and help from guys on here if you take the time to type things out correctly. I'm in HS too. Quit making pur generation look bad.

JD3020

Reaction score
You'll get a lot more respect and help from guys on here if you take the time to type things out correctly. I'm in HS too. Quit making pur generation look bad.

user6133_pic34477_1326494238.jpg

LOL LOL LOL

Latest posts

Members online