Builds DONE!

juniort444e

Reaction score
Haddox gives the best hand jibbers that a pizza boy could offer. I can truely say that im helping him with his motor build fund. I tip well.

juniort444e

Reaction score
Oh and just thought of this josh. How many more tips can you make, in say this new to come 700 to 800ish hp truck. I mean that would equal like 10 deliveries every 2 mins, People wouldnt have a chance to put the phone down after they called in the order and you would be ringing the door bell.

Jhaddox

Reaction score

Link...Fail

Can't wait to see how this turns out for you Josh. Sounds like a sweet build!

Thanks Jeff, I cant wait, im really curious to see what the turbos will do more than anything

Haddox gives the best hand jibbers that a pizza boy could offer. I can truely say that im helping him with his motor build fund. I tip well.

why is cock always on your mind:slap:

I could go for a good pizza right now Josh I will take ........ Oh you deliver to CA?:axe:

for a delivery fee of one lifted blue 6.4 powerstroke

mike@haller's

Reaction score
I would do a 62mm with a 14 cm exhaust housing set the internal gate to crack around 20psi. Then use a 1.0 housing on the low pressure turbo. Ill bet a gate wont even be necessary. It will spool like crazy and pull hard when the low pressure comes on. I also agree more injector is necessary. Problem with them currently is how smoky they are.but if you can deal with that i would run atleast a 150

Jhaddox

Reaction score
I would do a 62mm with a 14 cm exhaust housing set the internal gate to crack around 20psi. Then use a 1.0 housing on the low pressure turbo. Ill bet a gate wont even be necessary. It will spool like crazy and pull hard when the low pressure comes on. I also agree more injector is necessary. Problem with them currently is how smoky they are.but if you can deal with that i would run atleast a 150

How do you feel about using the wop single kit turbo as the high pressure?

JDub

Reaction score
Waiting till next week to get a price on just the turbo:naughty: pius is on vacation this week I guess

Turbo only we would be able to have built and shipped out in just a matter of days once Pius gets back from his vacation. The complete mount kit is still a few weeks out. Waiting on our machinist and the casting company for the mounting pedestals, not sure when they will be available.

That turbocharger should work really well as a high pressure turbo

Latest posts

Members online