Builds DONE!

Jhaddox

Reaction score
Turbo only we would be able to have built and shipped out in just a matter of days once Pius gets back from his vacation. The complete mount kit is still a few weeks out. Waiting on our machinist and the casting company for the mounting pedestals, not sure when they will be available.

That turbocharger should work really well as a high pressure turbo

I'd rather be able to do the whole kit as the high pressure for less fab work...that's only a few weeks out?

I'm pretty sure that turbo will be the high pressure either way...it just seems like it's the best option and I can just buy modded 6.0 up pipes if I buy the kit

Jhaddox

Reaction score
How much you gonna rely on Elite for this build? Hope not for much for your sanitize sake

ill be dealing with Rudys on anything i need on that front...im doing as much as i can without having to have a bunch of stuff fabbed from them

Heads are goin to a local gasser shop that has a flow bench, and the rest of the parts that a few companies make that is basically the same...im going with who can get me the best price on it and get it to me the fastest

Last edited:

Jhaddox

Reaction score
Started getting in parts for the truck today, went and got new connecting rods from Ford and picked up my 20 over pistons. The pistons are on their way down to Doug right now to machine and hard coat then everything goes off to the machine shop

It's finally coming along:pimp:

Jhaddox

Reaction score
aefcc0b7-a846-1bdc.jpg

aefcc0b7-a859-1b48.jpg

aefcc0b7-a867-f5a7.jpg

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
good luck buddy!! hopefully the faith in pistons works for ya! LOL

Latest posts